Not open for further replies.

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Twitch RealComplex34
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96914517
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Bradly Lester

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @TheRustyPlayer

Reason for Report: Warning without reason I was given 2 warning points for breaking raid timer when all I did was leave my crew in the bank and went to get more items so we could finish the raid but apparently my raid time had started but honestly I don't know how this makes sense as i still had crew in the bank
Time of Occurrence: 21:00
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: CadianMuslim

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@TheRustyPlayer came into discord and asked @Green Gatorade Water Bottle and I about the situation just to be sure he was following the rules and the guidelines since you seemed very upset and distressed by the situation. I told Rusty to continue with the punishment since the rules state ( 4.1.3.1 )

[4.1.3] Robbing

1. You may not rob the bank with more than 6 people in total; at any given time - regardless if they are outside or inside the building. This excludes hostages. Maximum for Shell robbery is 4 people.
    1. Active participants need to stay within property bounds of the property that's being robbed and may engage in combat.
    2. Passive participants (such as informants) may stay outside the property that's being robbed but may not engage in combat.
    3. Both, active and passive participants, count to the maximum amount of robbers.

You were considered an active participant in the robbery and since you choose to leave the property then you were considered no longer a raider / robber and that you had fled the scene. You are not allowed to come back during raid timer to attempt to continue or start another robbery. You broke 4.1.3.1.1 ( active participant line ) to be exact. I'll let @TheRustyPlayer explain the rest since I was only there to give my guidance.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there @Twitch.tv/realComplex34 I am sorry you felt this way and that you had to make a report.

How ever you left the perimeter of the bank, you went and claimed the money you got from the raid and then decided to return to the bank, by leaving the bank you were then automatically put onto a bank raid timer in wich you could not raid the bank for a period of time, and that is why I gave you the warning points.

I would also state for the record that during the sit you constantly stated that because you saw someone els to do it then it was acceptable to do so, it is not.
I informed you that because you were addiment that you were in the right I checked with I higher up, in wich you responded that all I had done is muted my mic, as you can see above that is not the case.

And before I finished I would just like to inform you that we do not accept request for a higher up to attend a sit, I mentioned this because you kept demanding for someone higher to attend.

This is all I had to say and I will now let a high commend deal with this report

Thankyou

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

[4.1.3] Robbing

1. You may not rob the bank with more than 6 people in total; at any given time - regardless if they are outside or inside the building. This excludes hostages. Maximum for Shell robbery is 4 people.
    1. Active participants need to stay within property bounds of the property that's being robbed and may engage in combat.
    2. Passive participants (such as informants) may stay outside the property that's being robbed but may not engage in combat.
    3. Both, active and passive participants, count to the maximum amount of robbers.
You were considered an active participant in the robbery and since you choose to leave the property then you were considered no longer a raider / robber and that you had fled the scene. You are not allowed to come back during raid timer to attempt to continue or start another robbery. You broke 4.1.3.1.1 ( active participant line ) to be exact. I'll let @TheRustyPlayer explain the rest since I was only there to give my guidance.
How ever you left the perimeter of the bank, you went and claimed the money you got from the raid and then decided to return to the bank, by leaving the bank you were then automatically put onto a bank raid timer in wich you could not raid the bank for a period of time, and that is why I gave you the warning points.
I informed you that because you were addiment that you were in the right I checked with I higher up, in wich you responded that all I had done is muted my mic, as you can see above that is not the case.

And before I finished I would just like to inform you that we do not accept request for a higher up to attend a sit, I mentioned this because you kept demanding for someone higher to attend.

Everything was pretty much said:
  • You are not allowed to come back to a bank raid once you leave the bank. Therefore, the warning points are valid;
  • You are not allowed to request for a higher up/another staff member in a sit.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.