Gentoromus

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Im not sure which section i should put this in but I've found that the budget system doesn't work, It need to be revised as no one wants to buy or sell with even 10% taxes. This cause police to have little to no budget when it's needed for their second life in raids. Another thing I'd like to bring up is in shootouts (mainly on the streets) it's becoming more common for criminals to use their cars as weapons against cops despite shooting first or being a threat. It's also very common for their friends to hang in the area and watch the shootout untill a few cops remain then the friends jump in. While the cop may suspect the friend is going to shoot we can't act untill they do and by that time you're getting shot in the back. All this brings me to my last point, cinema. Cinema is basically an exploit, shooters inside can see out but if you're outside you can't see in.

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I 100% Agree with your point on the cinema, it's too easy to win a hostage sit there, you can tell all cops to leave meaning they have to hide farther than they can see in, but you can still see them. It's stupid, and just as in my opinion cowardly to use as fridges for your cover in bases with only 1 entrance. (Cough cough 103)

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can agree that the police budget while a Mayor is active is a constant problem, most Mayors try demanding that police spent less or share a car or use less attachments (Which we all know is useless and no one will ever listen).

Shootings in streets are quite common I've seen also, I understand there are some bad cops of course, but there shouldn't be a shootout every few mins. People I think need to just chill out and try peacefully resolving situations in a passive RP manner rather than resorting to violence to get out of a situation.

Cinema needs to be a green-zone of sorts, make it an out-of-bounds area for criminal RP, I too see using the black window in the door way as an exploit and wish I could've punished for it back when on the staff team... as I see it, it is completely unfair to the opposition (police) trying to enter during a gunfight,

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I can agree that the police budget while a Mayor is active is a constant problem, most Mayors try demanding that police spent less or share a car or use less attachments (Which we all know is useless and no one will ever listen).

Shootings in streets are quite common I've seen also, I understand there are some bad cops of course, but there shouldn't be a shootout every few mins. People I think need to just chill out and try peacefully resolving situations in a passive RP manner rather than resorting to violence to get out of a situation.

Cinema needs to be a green-zone of sorts, make it an out-of-bounds area for criminal RP, I too see using the black window in the door way as an exploit and wish I could've punished for it back when on the staff team... as I see it, it is completely unfair to the opposition (police) trying to enter during a gunfight,
more like police are bad and cant use teamwork properly hense they get poopied on. i agree with the mayor thing, can get irritating especially when server doesnt have many people on.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sillouhat and Mark talked about budget in the stream last night. What they have done is now set it to where as mayor you can make 30% taxes. Not only that but you have limited attachments on guns, and guns have been brought down in price by 10%. Also you cannot buy certain things when budget is below 5k. But regarding cinema... get good, I’ve been a cop plenty of times during a hostage at cinema and I’ve only lost 1. Just takes teamwork, and sometimes not listening to the sheriff and going guns blazing. I learnt that the hard way and ended up being the reason cinema was code 4.

ProximaSync

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sillouhat and Mark talked about budget in the stream last night. What they have done is now set it to where as mayor you can make 30% taxes. Not only that but you have limited attachments on guns, and guns have been brought down in price by 10%. Also you cannot buy certain things when budget is below 5k. But regarding cinema... get good, I’ve been a cop plenty of times during a hostage at cinema and I’ve only lost 1. Just takes teamwork, and sometimes not listening to the sheriff and going guns blazing. I learnt that the hard way and ended up being the reason cinema was code 4.

the meta is using only fridges in apartments or going to cinema for hostage situations. This doesn’t sound right at all.

Cinema has a one way view doorway. By default this should be a green zone. It’s honestly cheap to use a broken doorway to your advantage.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

the meta is using only fridges in apartments or going to cinema for hostage situations. This doesn’t sound right at all.

Cinema has a one way view doorway. By default this should be a green zone. It’s honestly cheap to use a broken doorway to your advantage.

But cops still win every so often, just a matter of maturity, skill, and teamwork imo. Doesn’t matter how good or where the enemies are, catch them when they’re healing or not peaking and swat push in watching the chairs above and cops with primaries follow and it’ll overwhelm the enemies. This will make the enemies shoot at one specific person and they’re out numbered then cops will win. Easy as that

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

more like police are bad and cant use teamwork properly hense they get poopied on.
Negative commando, criminals inside the cinema can snipe any cops walking outside the door to as far as suburbs where they will drive in from, cops cannot even see inside without getting within 5m of the door. Criminals know this as the only logical approach is to come along the wall (Which gets your wall banged), throw 26mil men through the door likes its WW2 ☭ or approach with shields. If there wasn't the black screen, SWAT could actually snipe people inside, and other police units could actually see people inside without getting within 5m.

I do agree though that it is doable, but its the fact that some cop could get shot by someone they could even see because of the black screen.

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The budget system of the City has its ups and downs, it can only work if the citizens of the city decide to buy items and not just get taxed because they are a citizen since that doesn't generate enough money. From my experience as Mayor, the budget is 100% taken from the Sheriff's Department and it would be nice if there was something like a starting budget for the Sheriff's Department provided by the "federal government" like 20k which will help them and not straight away get the Mayor in a budget crisis.

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The budget system of the City has its ups and downs, it can only work if the citizens of the city decide to buy items and not just get taxed because they are a citizen since that doesn't generate enough money. From my experience as Mayor, the budget is 100% taken from the Sheriff's Department and it would be nice if there was something like a starting budget for the Sheriff's Department provided by the "federal government" like 20k which will help them and not straight away get the Mayor in a budget crisis.
They do have that.... 17,500 when a new mayor is elected

Yveltal

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Cinema is kinda hard to raid as a cop if theres a hostage but at the end most of the times cops win either by pushing with swat or just by waiting and peeking properly, but i still think its unfair to not be able to see people inside without being too close

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The door isn’t broke. It’s like that because render distance is set like that purposely due to performance

ProximaSync

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The door isn’t broke. It’s like that because render distance is set like that purposely due to performance

I think it’s set like that because there is suppose to be a media player in there.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I think it’s set like that because there is suppose to be a media player in there.
It’s set like that because of performance issues without it.

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The budget has plans to be edited in the future.

The cops knowing that they will be killed is just a risk and you have to deal with it. We cannot make cops untouchable. Criminals have that same disadvantage when in a shootout and raiding, cope only have it in a shootout.

To beat criminals in cinema you have to wall bang the main room the hell so they retreat to the back room, have 1 M4 wall banging the criminals if he learns the spots. You then just be patient and wait in the lobby and have the door closed and do not push, just wait it out. When they open the door spray through it with everything you have got. Close it again repeat until they all dead, they surrender or they push out and you easily kill them.

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Negative commando, criminals inside the cinema can snipe any cops walking outside the door to as far as suburbs where they will drive in from, cops cannot even see inside without getting within 5m of the door. Criminals know this as the only logical approach is to come along the wall (Which gets your wall banged), throw 26mil men through the door likes its WW2 ☭ or approach with shields. If there wasn't the black screen, SWAT could actually snipe people inside, and other police units could actually see people inside without getting within 5m.

I do agree though that it is doable, but its the fact that some cop could get shot by someone they could even see because of the black screen.
The entire front room is wallbangable by police. Simply get the majority of the pd to spray through the back wall and the front wall with the door, and you are sure to force the criminals into the back of cinema. Once there the very back of cinema is also wallbangable, and the only safe spot that criminals can sit in is in front of the black screen. If the police play it slow, and think about what they're doing, they should be able to win without a problem.

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The budget has plans to be edited in the future.

The cops knowing that they will be killed is just a risk and you have to deal with it. We cannot make cops untouchable. Criminals have that same disadvantage when in a shootout and raiding, cope only have it in a shootout.

To beat criminals in cinema you have to wall bang the main room the hell so they retreat to the back room, have 1 M4 wall banging the criminals if he learns the spots. You then just be patient and wait in the lobby and have the door closed and do not push, just wait it out. When they open the door spray through it with everything you have got. Close it again repeat until they all dead, they surrender or they push out and you easily kill them.
The entire front room is wallbangable by police. Simply get the majority of the pd to spray through the back wall and the front wall with the door, and you are sure to force the criminals into the back of cinema. Once there the very back of cinema is also wallbangable, and the only safe spot that criminals can sit in is in front of the black screen. If the police play it slow, and think about what they're doing, they should be able to win without a problem.
stoppp, let them think its the maps fault

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In cinema the doorways are not 1 way as in the main room past the trash can criminals cannot see the door either

Cops if they play smart they can easily win many fights i've been in 3v15 situations with cops if they use their numbers and equipment to their advantage then they can easily win many gunfights,raids,hostages and any situation

Also be willing to wait someone out if they don't push you then don't push them wait, you have to be willing to spend 1-2 hours if you really want to win sometimes

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Um no...........
I'm glad the budget for cops is low. The Current Pd is filled with cops who don't understand the rules and would much rather pull their gun out then actually handle the situation. Also the cops do have a budget; However, since cops skip straight to pulling g out their firearms instead of trying to find peaceful resolve they die and have their vehicles destroyed. This should be a wake up call for people who mainly play police Department.