MRP Bullet Tracers

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

NoneOne

Aug 24, 2017
Ireland
Description of suggestion: Just when you fire your gun, very visible tracers will be viewed
Reason why it should be added: I mean, technically all guns should have tracers that are fully visible in every way shape of form, it can enchant RP and make situations much more fun
Related content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1797355115

wiz

Mar 10, 2019
would be cool if it didn't tank fps. I assume it would, but if it doesn't than sure why not add it.

Adam James

Jul 31, 2017
Somalia
I really don't see a use for these except for my frames dropping, your source might not useable as it is for Fas 2.0 and what is the point of having tracers is the hit registration is still messed up. I feel like "there are bigger fish to fry" and this would simply be a waste of fps and time.

NoneOne

Aug 24, 2017
Ireland
I really don't see a use for these except for my frames dropping, your source might not useable as it is for Fas 2.0 and what is the point of having tracers is the hit registration is still messed up. I feel like "there are bigger fish to fry" and this would simply be a waste of fps and time.
Well, instead of assuming that it would ruin fps why don't you try it ingame and test it out? And if you actually went to the addon page, it's for all weapons

Adam James

Jul 31, 2017
Somalia
Well, instead of assuming that it would ruin fps why don't you try it ingame and test it out? And if you actually went to the addon page, it's for all weapons
Replaces all default tracer effects with custom ones.

REQUIRES FA:S 2.0 MUZZLEFLASHES FOR MATERIALS.
Muzzle flashes can lower fps trust me i have almost 10k hours on gmod

NoneOne

Aug 24, 2017
Ireland
Replaces all default tracer effects with custom ones.

REQUIRES FA:S 2.0 MUZZLEFLASHES FOR MATERIALS.
Muzzle flashes can lower fps trust me i have almost 10k hours on gmod
Screenshot_1.png