Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I am buying your "Exotic yellow rimed weapons".
If you have any rare or unique weapons that cant be made or crafted anymore and you want it safe why not sell it to me.
All rare weapons will be stored and sealed in my personal titanium reinforced family safe.

You can rest easy knowing your piece of mono-history will be in good hands. I pay fair prices; quality of weapons will effect the prices I'm willing to pay. Attachments on said exotics will also effect prices. (might pay more)

Please follow the format if you are interested in preserving your piece of mono-history.

Your Name:

Date/time:

Weapons Name:

Weapons quality:

Weapons attachments:

Weapons history:

Reason for sale:

Picture of weapon:

Price desired:

(If you have a rare item that is not a weapon please feel free to fill our the form with the rare item instead of the weapon as those will also be treating as an exotic.)

-Benny the Monster

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey man, not sure how much capital you are looking to spend but I have to my knowledge the largest collection of exotics on the server. Any exotic in this image is available for the right price but in total I have 25x HK416, 8x LA582, 2x M1 Grande, and 1x M1 Carbine.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey man, not sure how much capital you are looking to spend but I have to my knowledge the largest collection of exotics on the server. Any exotic in this image is available for the right price but in total I have 25x HK416, 8x LA582, 2x M1 Grande, and 1x M1 Carbine.
poor

Jav Javichu

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Jesus fucking christ did you raid an US military base?

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Jesus fucking christ did you raid an US military base?
Very nice collection I noticed you did not have silver ballers. Also 1000 Hks are cool but im just looking for like one of each of all the rarest things/weapons anyone wants to sell me.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Date/time: 20:00 GMT+2

Weapons Name: Hk416

Weapons quality: 100%

Weapons attachments: none

Weapons history: has been crafted back in 2018 for a client who never picked it up, has stayed in my inventory wasting space and collecting dust ... while in a perfect condition

Reason for sale: inventory space. It deserves to be in the hands of someone who appreciates it for what it is, a deadly assault riffle, my gun handling skills are not as good as my gun crafting.

Picture of weapon:
NdCZPsC.png

Price desired: 100 000

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Name: Jamal Hisin

Date/time: 11/6/2021

Weapons Name: HK416 (with gl), Silverballer, L85A2

Weapons quality: All 100%, fully attatched besides silverballer

Weapons attachments: Eos, forgrips, sakers, and gl on hk

Weapons history: HK416 -Easily the best gun in the game, still very rare as no one has obtained blueprint for it. - exotic
L85A2 -Rivals the HK416, better when it comes to dmg and accuracy. Very rare rifle as it is currently uncraftable. - exotic
Silverballer- Rivals most primaries in the game, still rare as the blueprint is rare, but not as rare as it was before - exotic

Reason for sale: I need a skyline

Picture of weapon:
Price desired: HK416 -90k
L85A2 - 90k
Silverballer - 35k

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Date/time: 20:00 GMT+2

Weapons Name: Hk416

Weapons attachments: none

Weapons history: has been crafted back in 2018 for a client who never picked it up, has stayed in my inventory wasting space and collecting dust ... while in a perfect condition

Reason for sale: inventory space. It deserves to be in the hands of someone who appreciates it for what it is, a deadly assault riffle, my gun handling skills are not as good as my gun crafting.

Picture of weapon:
NdCZPsC.png

Price desired: 100 000
Very nice would you do 75k?

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Name: Jamal Hisin

Date/time: 11/6/2021

Weapons Name: HK416 (with gl), Silverballer, L85A2

Weapons quality: All 100%, fully attatched besides silverballer

Weapons attachments: Eos, forgrips, sakers, and gl on hk

Weapons history: HK416 -Easily the best gun in the game, still very rare as no one has obtained blueprint for it. - exotic
L85A2 -Rivals the HK416, better when it comes to dmg and accuracy. Very rare rifle as it is currently uncraftable. - exotic
Silverballer- Rivals most primaries in the game, still rare as the blueprint is rare, but not as rare as it was before - exotic

Reason for sale: I need a skyline

Picture of weapon:
Price desired: HK416 -90k
L85A2 - 90k
Silverballer - 35k
I will buy those silver ballers meet me in game when you can

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Name: Bobby Hive

Date/time: 6:30pm (Mountain Time) 11/12/21

Weapons Name: MP-40

Weapons attachments: None, Willing to fully attach it

Weapons history: Typically an event gun due to the rare amount of said weapon but it's pretty reliable for most situations.

Reason for sale: Because I don't have a use for exotic firearms such as the MP-40 and others. Also Not really interested in seeing this sit in my bank for another year or two.

Picture of weapon: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....icy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=false
Price desired: Due to lack of these, I'll be listing it for about 150k+. We can negotiate on the price a little but please don't attempt to waste my time if it's too much of an investment for you. Thanks.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Name: Bobby Hive

Date/time: 6:30pm (Mountain Time) 11/12/21

Weapons Name: MP-40

Weapons attachments: None, Willing to fully attach it

Weapons history: Typically an event gun due to the rare amount of said weapon but it's pretty reliable for most situations.

Reason for sale: Because I don't have a use for exotic firearms such as the MP-40 and others. Also Not really interested in seeing this sit in my bank for another year or two.

Picture of weapon: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1820012208157236845/AA4855894FF085954BD944670D4A3E8AEA1710D0/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=false
Price desired: Due to lack of these, I'll be listing it for about 150k+. We can negotiate on the price a little but please don't attempt to waste my time if it's too much of an investment for you. Thanks.

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.