Status
Not open for further replies.

aaleg02

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Some of you may know me as Wong or the rich guy with the lambo and other names, but as everything it comes to an end. I've been playing on monolith since July of 2017, so yeah im an "OG" it was the funnest times I had in a video game with me joining the Wong family and taking over the server and then meeting @Tom the owner of TMO which then went to mafia and century street but we all know where that ended and a bit before that I was in Luxury and I joined because my good friend @Dylan Corleone was there and then I meet @justinsinclair. After that being through monolith in its worse times when there was only 40 players max and still playing but I was passionate, but recently which some staff choices that happened to my friends I don't feel comfortable playing anymore so this is my good bye post I may come again but who knows when.
So know I want to thank some players
@Bezza Thank you for letting me into the wongs when i was a noob
@Valentino Meid We dont talk anymore but u are chill af when u were in the org and shit
@jeff fisher u do dumbshit but still helped me out
@justinsinclair U were the best leaders in all the orgs you created and was mad chill, hope everything gets stored out soon
@jimmylongfellow I know you don't play anymore and understand why but dude you where so nice to me and it was fun when we raided people
@Alex Veira It was fun asf when u drafted me into ur org and shit
@ELIASS When we gonna fram agian
So thank you for everyone if I didnt tag u it was because I forgot but still thank you anyways and bye.

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Best of luck to you, and perhaps we'll see you sooner than later. Enjoy your break!

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see another OG leaving. But goodluck with other stuff man

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Mmm ok no mention, bye brooo sad to see a og leaving

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Was fun talking with ya even though it was very short' Hopefully we see each other in the future on better terms.

GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I think you missed a mention... Anyways I had a great time in the war between century st and backwoods, probably some of the best times in monolith by far. Be well and stay safe.

jeff fisher

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

We had so meny fun times and its sad to see you leave i hope you come back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.