Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone, I have recently created an interactive website for all of you officers out there that would like to calculate a criminals sentence (or even the price of a ticket), without wondering if you are putting someone in for a low or high amount of time. There are 3 sections on the website:

1c93364e5ab9ad471323f08e59fbb2ac.png
The first one is the calculator, which is pretty easy to grasp. You input all of the charges, then the calculator will make an estimate for the amount of time you should put the criminal in for (or if you are in a traffic stop for simple offences like speeding, just input the infraction charges, and give out those tickets!).

281792afacea5e272638edc2e5c90bae.png
The second section is a page that shows the Chain of Command in the department, for those who don't know who is higher than who. This page contains info about each position, as well as the levels required to become them, and their call signs.

dc5e9a3cb5cf25a57255cba49caf333c.png
Lastly, the third section shows information about all useful/most used police 10-codes, and what responding codes signify.

A reminder: the sentence/fines shown in the calculator should sometimes be taken with a grain of salt, since often a situation can turn out another way, such as a suspect fully complying, etc. The death penalty is also very rare to actually happen, so unless you get actual authorization to do so, you should only give them a prison sentence.

You are able to paste the website link into your steam browser on Garry's Mod, here is a little guide on how to:

1. Press shift + tab to open your steam overlay
6deecfd8e1979a619f5d4f3823e5f443.jpg

2. Click on the web browser tab in the bottom of the overlay
695e64c50454de4d63299ddc64f34379.png

3. Paste the website link into the browser tab, and press enter
0f22559c71db3f463f9337f7c1bfa3bc.png

4. Whenever you are about to write a ticket for someone, or send them to prison, open your steam overlay, and calculate away!
2e7d00768acdc5112ce82462f95d32fc.png

That's pretty much it! If you think I am missing something on this website, please feel free to message me, I would be happy to add more content onto here :)

LINK: https://clutchmasterftw.github.io/Monoford-County-PD-Helper/

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Looks great and all but goddam those arrest times are HUGE, as a cop main I wouldn't even go that high.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Looks great and all but goddam those arrest times are HUGE, as a cop main I wouldn't even go that high.
Feel free to message me what charges should be changed! These times were what I thought they should be in my opinion, but it would be great if I had other peoples views on them, so I can change them accordingly!

D

Deleted member 12627

Feel free to message me what charges should be changed! These times were what I thought they should be in my opinion, but it would be great if I had other peoples views on them, so I can change them accordingly!
I mean, tbf I think like all of them need to be looked at and compared to the times/max punishments for some things in the lawbook...

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I mean, tbf I think like all of them need to be looked at and compared to the times/max punishments for some things in the lawbook...
Can you send me the link to the lawbook?

D

Deleted member 12627

Also minor typo, you spelled Manslaughter, Manslauter

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

nice work

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Gj

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Great job. Love the style and decoration, and it functions the way it should. I personally give VERY light sentences (5min or less) for pretty much any crime unless they're a big meany.
Also, I hate getting tickets myself so I stick with the good ol' $20 ticket for pretty much any traffic offence if they show the courtesy to pull over. And if they don't, we get an epic police chase :)

Be nice to your cops y'all

DK.

Monolith Senior
Assistant Server Director
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

very cash money indeed

Ranger

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Good job. Ill be sure to use this whenever I throw those slimy nutjobs in the slammer :)