Can't download maps.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LBHagan

Feb 3, 2019
It's not just this server either, it's every server I try join on GMod it won't auto download the map, and I can't find the map online, and I've subscribed to every content pack for this server, still get the message that I'm missing the map. Any help would be appreciated. I've also allowed for GMod to install all custom content in multiplayer settings.

VICHZ

Oct 4, 2018
Have you tried
Options > Multiplayer > Allow all content from servers

LBHagan

Feb 3, 2019
Mate if you actually read what I posted you'd of seen that I already tried that.

Reactions: VICHZ

Violence

Oct 20, 2018
Reactions: The JD

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Fix for anything and everything content related:
Unsubscribe from all Workshop Garry's Mod Addons, delete all files inside of steamapps>garry's mod>garry's mod>addons, then open the game again, allow all content from servers in options (you know how to do that), subscribe to the content packs @Violence listed above, and rejoin.

samtreecare

Banned
Banned
Sep 15, 2017
Dahlonega, Georgia
Hello,

This must be frustrating, let’s see if these solutions will work for you.

1. Find the map online using the content pack.

2. Allow all server content in settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.