MRP BUG Can't Spawn

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamb

Monolith Addict
Jul 16, 2017
Lego city where I'm drowning
Name of Bug: Underground Spawning
Description: When I load into the server, it spawns me in this underground where I presume other people temporarily spawn at when on the spawn point selection menu. I don't know if other people have this issue but refer to the screenshots and video down below on how to produce.
How to Reproduce:
Priority: Critical
Screenshots:
Additional Information: Upon opening console (check near end of video) I discovered some code that referred to the spawn menu being unknown when attempted to be called within the code.

Code:
[ERROR] lua/includes/extensions/table.lua:158: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
  1. pairs - [C]:-1
   2. GetCount - lua/includes/extensions/table.lua:158
    3. Sync - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/notifications/cl_notifications.lua:195
     4. Add - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/notifications/cl_notifications.lua:225
      5. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/daily_rewards/cl_calender.lua:275
       6. Run - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/hook.lua:191
        7. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:145
I have looked through the Monolith Trello and did not find any card that referenced the issue I am encountering and as a result I am making this bug report. Thank you for your time.

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Temporary issue. No bug. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.