Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144285202
Your Character Name: Viktor Sokolov

Target Steam Name: Piiii
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141342390
Target Character Name (if known): Daniel Smith

Request Reason:
1. Reckless Driving.
2. Improper use of taser causing death.
Context; Demarcus Leonell (RP name) the owner of the Black SRT Charger was being pursued after failing to stop for a traffic violation, ending in a crash where Demarcus despite commands from officers refused to exit the vehicle. We attempted to force him out, at that time the Captain in the video evidence provided can been seen driving the police black charger at an excessive speed colliding with other parked police vehicles, going airborne and then crashing into the traffic signals pole. The rest can be seen in the video provided.
This is not the first incident where the Daniel Smith has been straight up abusing his role but is the best incident I have clipped so far.

When did the situation occur?: 19/01/2023 (NZDT)
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/fasth3
Additional members involved/witnessing: RP Name: n/a

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

@Pi31415, you have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation, or this will be handled without your input.

Trooper C. Winters

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good evening,

As @Pi31415 has failed to respond within the reasonable time I gave him, I will handle this without their input.

To be honest, this is a pretty open-and-shut case. The bodycam video shown by @DystopianRaven shows Captain D. Smith blatantly disregarding the safety of others, both within his driving and use of force.

Now I do find Captain D. Smith guilty of the following:
Count 1. Conduct unbecoming a Law Enforcement Officer
Count 2. Reckless Driving/Reckless Endangerment
Count 3. Unauthorized use of force resulting in death

You have quite the record with the police supervisor team. Not only that, you just got off a one-month suspension. This shows me that you have a wanton disregard for our policies and state laws. With that said, you will receive a two-month suspension from the police department for your actions.

Respectfully,
Trooper C. Winters

Status
Not open for further replies.