Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: I'm A Prisoner With An Attitude
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53887542
Your Character Name: Josh Welks

Which Staff blacklisted you: Tuko
What were you blacklisted from: Cars

Blacklist Length: 3 Days
Blacklist Reason: For playing bumpercars with another person / crashing into another car
Unblacklist Reason: I was in my car a Royal Blue Audi R8 and another guy was in a taxi , he crashed into me for no reason so i did back then after like 3 crashed he says "come on then" as he says that an admin pulls me onto a roof and blames it all on me then the taxi proceeds to then crash into another car and he did not get blacklisted , i think i should be blacklisted as i did nothing wrong and it clearly was not blacklistable even if i did do it and the other guy did not i should have had a warn not a straight blacklist and the other guy gets away.

Time of Occurrence: Around 19:00 GMT 10/03/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: None except the taxi driver that i don't know the name of as we never introduced.
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Funtimedoom

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Howdy, @Josh Welks
Less than 60 seconds after I announced in chat that Faildriving would result in a blacklist, I watch you ram into a taxi multiple times, swerving all over the road and driving in the left lane. When I pulled you to the roof to see what's going on you said " I'm playing bumper cars" because you clearly don't see what's wrong in your actions or give me any reasons in this appeal why it should be lowered it will be denied. If you feel my actions are unjust you may go ahead and make a staff report Here.

Regards, Tuko.
Denied.
Locked & Moved​

Status
Not open for further replies.