Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ❝ Romanian ❞
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Your Character Name: Ethan Verelli

Which Staff blacklisted you: @gm1003
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles for 1 week

Blacklist Reason: excessively fail driving
Unblacklist Reason: When I, was getting pulled over by a cop I drove off, because I had a illegal weapon on my back which could lead me to go to jail if caught with. I than drove off and into someone's Volvo. I than kept driving off and ramming into's people cars, eventually the cop pulled over than we kidnapped him to get leverage from the other police force, so we can all escape from the police, but we ended up killing the police officer for not listening to our orders. I am sorry, for excessively fail driving into people's cars. It, was very unrealistic and uncalled for. I made this appeal to apologize to everyone who got their role play situation ruined by me and to get my blacklist shortened, or removed.

Time of Occurrence: 3 days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Adam James @EdwigByrde @Klaus @mike13 and much more

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It, was very unrealistic and uncalled for.
And that’s exactly why you got blacklisted along with the others. How will you change your behavior in the future?

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will re-read the rules thoroughly, so situations like this won't occur in the future. I will also pull over / listen to what the officer(s) want if they need anything from me. I will also Ignore unrealistic situations like these in the nearby future, so I don't ruin other people's role play situations.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.