StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Has anyone else noticed that cars, especially police cars, wait about 1 second from when you press a turning key, w or s, to when the wheels actually begin to turn?

Is this intentional to mimic turning the wheel? Or a strange bug I should report?

If it's to mimic turning the wheel it clearly isn't adding to realism and just leads to a whole lot more faildriving cases.

On a different note does anyone have news about what's happening to police cars on monoford?

Thanks guys <3

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Turning is fine for me, yes I agree with some cars it’s iffy but it takes practice. Buy a car that’s normal for you to drive, take me for example. Some people say the lancer is impossible to drive with just the 30k engine. However I drive it just fine, just find the car that’s for you.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Driving is server sided, input lag is to be expected sadly, we all suffer the same problem but with time you will get used to it. I know when I first started on Mono, it made me go insane and never want to drive.

However it does come with the benefit that there won't be any d-sync like you may experience on FiveM rp, its somewhat easier to overcome the input delay than having to deal with your car d-syncing into someone elses on the road.

Not sure what your referring to about police cars on Monoford, if you are referring to skins? I'd imagine somethings lined up, non the less I'm sure the devs have taken 99% into consideration.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Driving is server sided, input lag is to be expected sadly, we all suffer the same problem but with time you will get used to it. I know when I first started on Mono, it made me go insane and never want to drive.

However it does come with the benefit that there won't be any d-sync like you may experience on FiveM rp, its somewhat easier to overcome the input delay than having to deal with your car d-syncing into someone elses on the road.

Not sure what your referring to about police cars on Monoford, if you are referring to skins? I'd imagine somethings lined up, non the less I'm sure the devs have taken 99% into consideration.
I agree with everything this man just stated

Bojangles

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Essentially what was said above. It’s simply input lag. Though, it’s more noticably in some vehicles models than others, so you just have to find one that fits, but, you’ll get use to it over time and learn to compensate for it when driving (and avoiding tow trucks coming towards you lol).

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Awesome- thanks a bunch guys.

Input lag sounds right lol

NoneOne

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i remember this got fixed, but then it got back to the usual delay lol

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Never had a issue really with it, just remember gmod is not forza or F1 so don't expect the same experience while driving down the highway

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Get a vw golf r32 the car is good af and is only 45k the handling is a beast along with the acceleration

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Never had a issue really with it, just remember gmod is not forza or F1 so don't expect the same experience while driving down the highway
I get that- but I see a tree three car lengths ahead of me, turn to avoid it, crash into it, and then the wheels turn.

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Whats the top speed like?
80 but like I said acceleration makes it a beast especially in cop chases and its small af it can fit through the townhall sidewalk guards

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Whats the top speed like?
For me personally... buy a lancer. Takes a day of playing to get used to it but I swear it’s an amazing car. You’ll learn how fast you’re able to push it around turns and how to handle it. But it’s such a good car.

However I question myself for anyone that might know... would you prefer the Porsche 918 Spyder or the Jeep fnf? I’m not 100% sure which one is best. Please lemme know opinions.

Last edited: