Carmine's RR

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Roast Beef

Monolith Rookie
Jul 14, 2017
United States of America
In-Game Name: Carmine Lucchese
Steam Name: johnny roast beef
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104958683

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 20 minutes ago
What happened: a man with unreal accuracy attacked our boat

What do you need to be refunded: 10x Chem Bottle, 10x Chem Powder (or 10 batches of LSD :]), 1x Mini Fridge, 1x Thompson, 1x Kev & Helmet
Evidence:

I hope you enjoyed my award-winning performance

Johnny Roast Beef

Monolith Rookie
Jul 14, 2017
United States of America
Also 1x Gas Mask with filter***

Skojenmeister

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 11, 2019
Under Review.

Skojenmeister

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 11, 2019
Hello @Johnny Roast Beef,

I will be declining your refund request for the following reasons:

Only people directly affected by a rulebreak/situation will be refunded.
If you believe that a rulebreak has occured in relation to your death, then it must be handled in a player report before a refund request can be submitted. I suggest making a player report first so that it can be handled properly where a staff member can confirm or deny if rulebreaks did occur.

I also would like to mention that a few rulebreaks occured on your side with the floating props (the sofa) and the tv blocking the door, preventing raiders from gaining entry into the room where durgs were being produced by you.

The specific server rules that either you or your friends had violated were:

Base Building Violation:
[2.5.2] You must support your props accordingly and not go against the law of physics.
[2.5.6] You may not block off any entrances/exits to your building. All entrances need to be accessible at all times.
tv-blocking-door.PNGfloating-props.PNG

Kind regards,
Skojenmeister.

Status
Not open for further replies.