Cars you wish were in MonolithRP

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

RX55927R11DEZ

Banned
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
I kinda want to see some more average cars, because the spread of types of cars rn just kinda looks goofy such as
Nissan Maxima
I think a minivan of some sort can be cool
Why not get some Mazdas
Mazaradis would be lit
How about a 787B to go with the other random race cars in car dealer like the Porsche 911 GT3 RSR

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
I kinda want to see some more average cars, because the spread of types of cars rn just kinda looks goofy such as
Nissan Maxima
Why not get some Mazdas
Mazaradis would be lit
Amen, I'd love a Volkswagen campervan, some of the basic little cars like a Corsa.
I think it'd be pretty cool to have more first time cars for cheap to emulate real life. How many kids do you know driving round a Volvo? In the UK they'd be in a Corsa, a Clio, the occasional mini. It'd definitely make things more varied than Volvo > Lancer > Super car.
Obviously cars are nowhere near a priority but just something I'd enjoy to see in the future.

Walter Pimax

Oct 21, 2018
3 cars and one class:

1. A C-Class mercedes of sorts (doesn't have to be the AMG but prefered) or any other lower class then the S-Class AMG that's already in the game:
mercedes-benz-c-class-pricing_03.jpg

2. Lamborghini Asterion:
542c63da6bb3f77a0ccea2ff-750-407.jpg

3. Bugatti Chiron:
02_BUGATTI_Chiron_Sport_34_front_WEB.0.jpg

4. More convertible cars (no hairdresser convertibles). E.g. - Lamborghini Aventador Roadster:
header-1.jpg

Last edited:

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
3 cars and one class:

1. A C-Class mercedes of sorts (doesn't have to be the AMG but prefered) or any other lower class then the S-Class AMG that's already in the game:
View attachment 5493

2. Lamborghini Asterion:
View attachment 5494

3. Bugatti Chiron:
View attachment 5495

4. More convertible cars (no hairdresser convertibles). E.g. - Lamborghini Aventador Roadster:
View attachment 5496
Sounds like overrated supercars. Unique hyper cars are what we need. Like the Saleen S7. Everyone wants supercars supercars supercars. But there are some really good hyper cars out there.

Walter Pimax

Oct 21, 2018
Sounds like overrated supercars. Unique hyper cars are what we need. Like the Saleen S7. Everyone wants supercars supercars supercars. But there are some really good hyper cars out there.
The C-Class is a normal sedan from Mercedes, although it is a little tail happy. And the Bugatti Chiron is the fastest car to date. It is the king of hyper cars, super cars are inferior.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
The C-Class is a normal sedan from Mercedes, although it is a little tail happy. And the Bugatti Chiron is the fastest car to date. It is the king of hyper cars, super cars are inferior.
Woah woah woah, the chiron is not the fastest car to date depending on where we are looking. In top speed, koenigsegg has that spot, acceleration is taken by teslas, and a track is taken by lamo and porche.

Walter Pimax

Oct 21, 2018
Woah woah woah, the chiron is not the fastest car to date depending on where we are looking. In top speed, koenigsegg has that spot, acceleration is taken by teslas, and a track is taken by lamo and porche.
Yeah... turns out you are right. For some reason statistics now show it 13 miles an our slower than it was before... Well, I guess your right.

Coffee

Aug 8, 2018
Nissan Maxima
Why not get some Mazdas
Mazaradis would be lit
Yeah, Minivans would be cool, I thought the Dodge Grand Caravan would be a great choice

1548296860844.png