Status
Not open for further replies.

Astero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Introduction

Dear User,

The purpose of this thread is for the vision to help those struggling with common issues or any issues that one might be having. I hope to pack as much information as I can provide into the thread in order to create thorough documentation and solutions for everything that Monolith has to offer. If you are still having further issues that the guide doesn't offer a solution for, feel free to contact me if there are any issues with the following Discord Astero#5388 or leave a reply if you have any suggestions to add! :)

Sincerely,
Astero

Resolving Errors and Missing Content

• Ensure that you have Counter-Strike Source downloaded and mounted on Garry's Mod
  • Verify integrity of files through Steam.
  • Connect to the server and be patient without “tabbing out” of Garry's Mod.
  • Type retry in console after you’ve been initialising for 5+ minutes if you believe it's necessary.
  • Unsubscribe from all workshop add-ons, remove all add-ons in the addons folder through ./garrysmod/addons, subscribe to our content pack, and rejoin the server
IF you are still running into issues:
  • Reinstall Garry’s Mod completely and repeat the above steps 1 by 1 until your issue is solved.
Make sure that you have this version of the content pack as there was a older version of the content pack.

Map Issues

• Locate to ./garrysmod/download/maps/
  • Remove the rp_monoford file
  • Select "Verify integrity of game files" through Steam
  • Connect to the server
  • If error proceeds repeat the steps 1 and 2
  • Add the map file attached to ./garrysmod/download/maps/

Increasing Frames Per Second (FPS)

• In the inventory menu, ensure that you have Multicore threading
  • /fps in chat (Small performance boost)
  • Go into !vcmod and disable client. Adds a large performance boost but will no longer have vcmod GUI or sound effects temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.