Cheap Laptops or Computers

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

WhiteWolf

Banned
Banned
Apr 6, 2017
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
ok. hi. i need ur help.
yes. you.
reading this.
i need your help. hi.
i already said that.
okay. so. u ready for ur task?
good. if you said no. im now sad. very sad. let me tell you im very upset with that. i already did. ha
i'm sad, i know.

i need ur advise with finding decent computers or laptops which i can run games on decently. more specifically, garry's mod. preferrably windows 10. im looking at a budget of possibly £400. i work at mcdonalds on a £5 an hour wage. please do not judge my small little budget. i was looking at this, https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7989760. dont know if it's good. please let me know if it's a good idea. prefferably looking at argos, since i'm planning on returning this laptop i have now and it saves money.

Gamz

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Jul 10, 2017
Oregon, United States of America
The desktop you linked would not be a good purchase for gaming. It only has a dual core processor and doesn't have a dedicated graphics card. I would continue saving until you have enough money to buy something that's going to last you awhile.

WhiteWolf

Banned
Banned
Apr 6, 2017
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
The desktop you linked would not be a good purchase for gaming. It only has a dual core processor and doesn't have a dedicated graphics card. I would continue saving until you have enough money to buy something that's going to last you awhile.
i have a chromebook. i feel. like im dead.

Johnny Wick

Aug 9, 2017
A cramped room with a s**t computer
Try to find PCs made by Blade. The cases usually have 3 single-colour fans at the front with tempered glass sides, don't contain a HDD, but have 16gbs of ram, a 120gb SSD and a GTX 1050Ti all for £500 at the least, which is how much I got mine for.

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
It’s kind of hard to find a good gaming laptop at that price point, trust me I’ve searched.

Desktops (especially DIY) have more options. I recommend the Ryzen 3 1200, 4 cores 4 threads and can stay at a stable oberclock at 4 Ghz with the stock fan that it comes with. I wasn’t able to get the TI version of the 1050 because I built my PC duirng the mining craze but the 1050 TI should be at a good price now.