Cheater PR

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Hanson

Monolith Rookie
Sep 13, 2018
Your Steam Name: george
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77069225
Your Character Name: Anthony Hanson

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: N/A
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Alright so basically this situation there was this vector cop who was head banging all of us ( Atakan Reklez, Dixie Smoxy, Simon Riley) In one instance he even head banged me through the wall. I have a video of the occurences and I'll try to put them in order.
When did the situation occur?: At bank around 5:00 PM GMT+1
Your evidence to support your claim: 1. https://medal.tv/clips/47834449/d1337xoZKIXz 2. https://medal.tv/clips/47834207/d1337sqwMLhF
Fixed links.
In the number 2 video you'd have to skip to around 1:30 then you'll see a cop head bang me through the damn wall. In the first clip you can see the cop head bang me like 2-3 times even though im out of sight....

Additional members involved/witnessing: Dixie Smoxy, Atakan Reklez, Simon Riley
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Last edited:

Thanewolfe

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Apr 7, 2020
@Anthony Hanson

It appears that your second video is the same as the first, was this intentional?

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
If you cannot provide a steamID, we cannot proceed with this report, since we have no idea on who killed you.

reckless

Monolith Rookie
Feb 1, 2018
We cant really provide the steamid since he was getting crunched trough walls. I dont know if this is possible but maybe logs on the timestamp might show who it was

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
Without a steamID, it is not possible to continue with this report.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.