LV

Player Report Format
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25471901
Your Character Name: Django Freeman

Target Steam Name: Dez
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131483746
Target Character Name (if known): Jack Davis

Request Reason:

BLATENT Wall and Aim Hacks to get an unfair advantage during a raid. As you can see in the 18th second to the 21st second of the video his flashlight follows me through the wall of my house, he can clearly see me. When I look near his flashlight he then turns it off as he would of known I realized he was there... After he somehow instantly lockpicked it, we entered a fire fight which you can clearly see in the video I would of won without his last volley assisted by some type of aim and wall hack, he couldn't have seen me or shot me that way possibly without any assistance. Never seen bullets wrap around a corner and dink a head perfectly in a direction the trigger man wasn't even looking.

When did the situation occur?: April 3rd, around 9:40 PM EST

Your evidence to support your claim:

Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

oneofahkind

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I never even used a flashlight it was @Sp00py_Troller and as you killed him his flashlight turned off. I just randomly shoot at the wall from where the bullets was coming from. If you haven't already noticed, this map is full of small rooms that are available to wall bang. I just got a lucky wall bang and it was just a bad place you was standing. Maybe if you would've moved away after killing that guy instead of just standing there you would've never got hit by any bullets. Not my fault your game sense is low when it comes to basing in a small ass room.

Here's my POV: aimbot lmfao - YouTube

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I never even used a flashlight it was @Sp00py_Troller and as you killed him his flashlight turned off. I just randomly shoot at the wall from where the bullets was coming from. If you haven't already noticed, this map is full of small rooms that are available to wall bang. I just got a lucky wall bang and it was just a bad place you was standing. Maybe if you would've moved away after killing that guy instead of just standing there you would've never got hit by any bullets. Not my fault your game sense is low when it comes to basing in a small ass room.

Here's my POV: aimbot lmfao - YouTube

That's the most sus video I've ever seen, you're literally banging me through the wall exactly where I am, tracing my body and there's no give to your spray when you never even seen where I was LOL. That's not a lucky wall bang. If you play my video next to yours it just incriminates you more and is more sus, as far as who had the flashlight, I didn't know which one it was as I don't have a hack overlay like you evidently do.

oneofahkind

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rick literally asked how did you know he was there and I never knew either because I didn't know Rick turned his flashlight on (Also he had a lag spike so he was basically apologising for the reason he died which he doesn't need to apologies for as he can't help the lag spikes he keeps getting). Never used his PM to gain anything from RP., as you had already died by the time he sent the PM. Like I said it's not my fault you stood at a stand still in my direct line of where I was firing my weapon. Also correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty certain Instant Replay captures the Steam overlay and desktop recording. I think you're making a huge fuss out of a lucky ass kill and you're just heated because you lost a primary and coke supplies.

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Rick literally asked how did you know he was there and I never knew either because I didn't know Rick turned his flashlight on (Also he had a lag spike so he was basically apologising for the reason he died which he doesn't need to apologies for as he can't help the lag spikes he keeps getting). Never used his PM to gain anything from RP., as you had already died by the time he sent the PM. Like I said it's not my fault you stood at a stand still in my direct line of where I was firing my weapon. Also correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty certain Instant Replay captures the Steam overlay and desktop recording. I think you're making a huge fuss out of a lucky ass kill and you're just heated because you lost a primary and coke supplies.
The videos speak for themselves, I have no feelings about losing the items so you can stop trying to use that as a cop out. I didnt stand still, your gun was on me 100% of the time through the wall, as you can see when watching mine and your videos side by side. Instantly Replay captures dont capture everything, theres app overlays that can easily decide not to be captured by it, and the developers of this server would easily know people can develop apps and hacks which wont show in replays capture. Which a hack in nature would want to be concealed so you can do exactly what you're doing right now and pretend you're not. Put my video on the left and your video on the right, sync them up and watch before formulating your next response.

Last edited:

oneofahkind

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Think whatever you want to think. This is my last reply as I'm not gonna reply to someone who is literally hackusating over a kill that was just lucky.

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Think whatever you want to think. This is my last reply as I'm not gonna reply to someone who is literally hackusating over a kill that was just lucky.
lol typical maneuver. There was literally ZERO need for this response, you already stated that before and you constantly insinuating it was lucky is a real typical strategy to try and spin the narrative, no amount of luck would make that scenario realistic, out of all the positions in the room and trajectory in the room. You never missed once, there was no stray bullets or misfire. Also from your POV you wouldn't have even knew where I was without assistance, so why would you unload 15 bullets into only the place I was standing and not shoot a single bullet anywhere else?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Insufficient evidence to claim usage of third-party software.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.