LV

Your Steam Name: LilNiBBaE123
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141819306
Your Character Name: Eian Kenemuth

Target Steam Name: 123
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151490147
Target Character Name (if known): Don't know

Request Reason:
So, my friend was pulling out of the parking space of his residence until he was boxed in by 2 individuals and tried to rob him at gunpoint, however was not under fearrp since only 1 individual had a gun pointed at him therefore my friend was not under fear rp since you need 2 individuals for this to happen, and the guy who tried to rob him did not give a reasonable amount of time since he instantly said hands up and shot him without giving him time to react. He then drove off while being underfire by now 2 shooters instead of 1 now, until he drove near worldcorp until he spun out and crashed his car since the subjects got his car at super low health.

My friend then ran inside the worldcorp and waited 10 seconds for them to pull up in their vehicles and returned fire in the act of self defense, he then saw 1 shooter come through the slide door at that point as soon as my friend saw his killer, he shut the door since he was hiding in the stair room, he then ran up the stairs to the 8th floor and hid in a corner, keep in mind he was not in plain view of my friend and was probably 20 seconds ahead of the killer since he had a huge headstart. Moments later as my friend crouched in a corner and hid until his killers run away, he was waiting in that corner for EXACTLY 1 MINUTE AND 13 SECONDS until 123 (The cheater) instantly approached that EXACT room and crouch-jumped around the corner and instantly killed him as if he KNEW exactly where he was, keep in mind 123 TOOK 1 MINUTE AND 13 SECONDS TO REACH TO HIM, therefore there was no way that he could've known.

Which leads to my next point, there was no plain view of where exactly he saw my friend hid at, absolutely no audio cue since he was 7-8 flight of stairs ahead of him, AND out of all corners he decides to prefire that only corner that my friend was hiding in which CANNOT be a huge coincidenc
e.

When did the situation occur?: An hour ago at 2:23 AM EST.
Your evidence to support your claim: I'll show you to you via Discord.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Goose/Jose Mendoza
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes. (edited)

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your evidence to support your claim: I'll show you to you via Discord.
Hello,

Evidence for this kind of reports must be uploaded to a whitelisted platform (check Player Report Rules) and posted in the report or sent directly to staff directly.

eian kenemuth

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

here is the video link uploaded to youtube i will send this to your discord as well

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied (by management, not me), insufficient evidence to prove third-party software was being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.