Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mr.Alex
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:89620988
Your Character Name: Paul Jones

Target Steam Name: Nagisa
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155562852
Target Character Name (if known): David Lewis

Request Reason: The person is possibly using ESP, in the clips you can see him knowing where I am somehow, In the 1st clip that was captured by TwewT, he code red the car because I was in it for attempted murder of LEO's. There is no way he saw me in that car, because I fled the scene in a different vehicle and got picked up by my friend. In the 2nd clip you can clearly see that I was hiding behind a vending machine during a PD raid, somehow he manages to shoot me, I don't know if he shot me through a wall or not, it's hard to tell where the bullets came from.
When did the situation occur?: 9:56 PM EET
Your evidence to support your claim: 1st clip - https://medal.tv/clips/4hDBP8Qsd5DL0/PxruatfNoXNp. 2nd clip - https://medal.tv/clips/63311937/d1337Fo2fpsW
Logs confirming it was Nagisa who shot in 2nd clip (Provided by @Benpd05 - 9:56:46 Paul Jones (Mr.Alex) (STEAM_0:1:89620988) (705) was killed by: David Lewis (Nagisa) (STEAM_0:0:155562852) (432) with a cw_vector

Additional members involved/witnessing: @TwewT
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm in the first clip that he did all the damage instantly to Mr.alex without knowing what seat he should have been in. If you look very closely around the 26-27 second mark, you can clearly see his shots following the dead body out of the van. It sure looked like ESP to me.

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So for the first incident I was on cop and shot your van after it was deemed code red i was shooting at the back of the van because that was the only part of the van that I could shoot causing Mr.Alex to fall out the back. My POV is uploading for the second one, I can confirm I just outplayed you.

Edit: I knew you were in the van because it was called out by a detective on radio ( this part was dealt with in a sit by @Benpd05 )

Last edited:

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

in the current fragtage 25 seconds in
this video forgot about this thread and deleted the old video from my youtube my bad.

Last edited:

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, weird how on my screen you weren't there, but how about the 1st clip? How did you know I was in it.
It was called out by a detective on the radio. Me and @TwewT got into a sit about this and it was handled by @Benpd05

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It was called out by a detective on the radio. Me and @TwewT got into a sit about this and it was handled by @Benpd05
It wasn't necessarily "dealt" with since we never found the detective that called it out.

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It wasn't necessarily "dealt" with since we never found the detective that called it out.
There was a sit in game on the situation I don't see how that's not dealt with.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After further review, this report does not contain sufficient evidence to prove usage of third-party software.

Status
Not open for further replies.