reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, I don’t really understand this change, the chemical dealer has been there for atleast a year now and nobody has ever complained, and now we have to complete a robbery that will most likely end up being bank difficulty to get ahold of chemicals, but how many can we even hold? While this does save money it does not sound good on time or guns when failed. I think a option would be nice, and a breaking bad style chemical robbery sounds fun, it also sounds incredibly inconvenient. What do y’all think?

Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I love it.
I am personally not a fan of it, I play a solo on monolith and have made it far on my own. Last week, I started the drug guides and spent over 20k on supplies and I joined last night to realize chemical bottles are gone. It's not really fun or doable for users that aren't in organizations or cannot be in one like myself. I was really looking forward to starting a new "life" on the monolith. Kinda feels like the devs don't care about solo or inexperienced players, but that is my opinion. I just wish I could get my 20k back.

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, I don’t really understand this change, the chemical dealer has been there for atleast a year now and nobody has ever complained, and now we have to complete a robbery that will most likely end up being bank difficulty to get ahold of chemicals, but how many can we even hold? While this does save money it does not sound good on time or guns when failed. I think a option would be nice, and a breaking bad style chemical robbery sounds fun, it also sounds incredibly inconvenient. What do y’all think?
I'm a fan of it to the extent of cocaine, but not LSD. I feel there should be a chem dealer for LSD since that's a starter drug and it would take a century to do with the raiding of powerplant. If i was to make a change i would have the chem dealer for LSD only and have the powerplant raids for Cocaine and eventually Meth when they add it.

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'm a fan of it to the extent of cocaine, but not LSD. I feel there should be a chem dealer for LSD since that's a starter drug and it would take a century to do with the raiding of powerplant. If i was to make a change i would have the chem dealer for LSD only and have the powerplant raids for Cocaine and eventually Meth when they add it.
I agree with this, anyone that ends up raiding the plant often like myself is usually past LSD, all the chemical bottles do for me is take up inventory space which is why I just drop a stack or two to whoever needs it

Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I agree with this, anyone that ends up raiding the plant often like myself is usually past LSD, all the chemical bottles do for me is take up inventory space which is why I just drop a stack or two to whoever needs it
Would you be able to sell them on the mono market or something, since people like me can no longer continue without it.

Zanderk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I understand that the devs created this to make a supply-and-demand for it, however, there is such high demand and so little supplies as the requirements are never met. They need to either make it so it counts the total amount of cops or just remove the requirements entirely. You can rob any bank without needing a certain amount of cops, and that usually leads to a higher payout anyway. It just feels gimmicky and annoying for players, I have heard beginner and veteran players complain about this new system.

Supreme

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm just going to go ahead and say it, but ever since they lowered the numbers of the police and security guards it has become very easy. I get kerosene almost every night, and have gathered almost an unlimited supply. I would do a little more preparation and you should be able to get chems pretty easily.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm just going to go ahead and say it, but ever since they lowered the numbers of the police and security guards it has become very easy. I get kerosene almost every night, and have gathered almost an unlimited supply. I would do a little more preparation and you should be able to get chems pretty easily.

Has been fixed.