• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

SUGGESTION Civilian Job Car Stealing

Dann

Jul 15, 2018
Description of suggestion: (Basically almost everyday in monolith there are probably around 10-40 cars being stolen each day and most of them go from, EMS, UPS trucks or even mechanic vehicles, I believe that we should add a rule or change the lockpicking system to not be stolen by Civilian jobs, Taxi's, UPS Trucks, Ambulances, firetrucks and mechanic vehicles.)
Reason why it should be added: (This should be added because multiple reports are made where, I just got ran over by an ambulance and he didnt revive me, a lot of vdm reports come in from stolen vehicles and I see this happening a lot, I still believe cops cars should be stolen but I just believe that Civilian Job Cars shouldn't be stolen. This would help a lot by preventing vdm reports because I see a lot of people fail driving, vdming when the vehicle is stolen.)
Related content: (Don't really know how this would work, remove the lockpicking system from stealing certain cars. Or make it a rule where you cant steal Civilian Job Cars.)

I am not saying they should restrict the cop car stealing, just saying jobs like mechanics and other civi jobs, this is implemented in a lot of other Arma servers so I believe this would be useful.

Nov 16, 2018
-support
maybe make it harder
then again there's no point since a chop shop is on the blacklist
-support

+support and this is why,
Many people take job vehicles either to be a dick or to just fail drive and act retarded because they cannot get a vehicle themselves. This could end a lot of potential issues with players taking vehicles.
If not to the whole job force then just to government vehicles, or the other way around

Dec 29, 2017
Michigan, United States of America
Eh, I’m neutral on this I understand some people do it just to be mingy or to cop bait, not to mention, The fact that tow trucks and taco trucks are literal tanks that can withstand obscene amounts of damage. But lockpicking job cars can have a use. Like to get away from cops if your car is gone. So I agree, it should be more difficult, but not removed all together.

Eh, I’m neutral on this I understand some people do it just to be mingy or to cop bait, not to mention, The fact that tow trucks and taco trucks are literal tanks that can withstand obscene amounts of damage. But lockpicking job cars can have a use. Like to get away from cops if your car is gone. So I agree, it should be more difficult, but not removed all together.
Or you could restrict it by player level so you have a lot less minges and more serious RPers stealing them for practical use

rxsm

Banned
Banned
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
When I was brand new in 2017 or something me and @Bob King stole at least 15 cars and hid them in the warehouse next to ravine

#bringbackrockford

Zynthax

Jul 12, 2018
Colombia
I agree with danger zone, I think that a level restriction would be better.
Neutra

When I was brand new in 2017 or something me and @Bob King stole at least 15 cars and hid them in the warehouse next to ravine

#bringbackrockford
No, the underground garage by PD. No one went there but it was fun.

Dann

Jul 15, 2018
+support and this is why,
Many people take job vehicles either to be a dick or to just fail drive and act retarded because they cannot get a vehicle themselves. This could end a lot of potential issues with players taking vehicles.
If not to the whole job force then just to government vehicles, or the other way around
Yes I 100% agree with this

Top Bottom