Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

is there an application or something i can go through tp clear my record? ive done some stuff a while ago that i wish i didnt and i was wondering if i could get some way to clear my record of the minor offences that i did a long time ago. i've changed my ways and those minor offenses are impacting my staff applications

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Adrian Holt.

Glad to see you've changed your ways and are interested in applying for staff, depending on what minor offenses you've received and how recent they were, shouldn't really impact your chances of applying for staff!

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

They just did

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I agree, i got 10+ pages of notes and i would also like to find out how to clear my record.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As I said.
depending on what minor offenses you've received and how recent they were

And as far as this.
is there an application or something i can go through tp clear my record?

There's not a method to "clear your record", other than the appeal sections for Warning Points, Blacklists, Etc, listed under the Management Section, however, this is for recently given punishments.

They just did
If you've already made a staff application and was denied, then between now and the allotted time given in the application, just work on being helpful, don't break any rules or anything to give yourself any big minor punishments, and keep your activity up, as well as trying to improve on the reasons you were denied.

As this thread has been answered now, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread, if you have further questions, feel free to DM me Jetty#9451 on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.