Awards

Years of Mono

LV

NAME: Benji Brown
ORGANIZATION: GS9
TIMEZONE: Pacific Time Zone
ORDER: 15 SCAR-H’s
NOTES:
Recommended delivery time ( 12-72 hrs ): Try to get this done fast need them urgently

Bulaveira

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

NOTES:
Recommended delivery time ( 12-72 hrs ): Try to get this done fast need them urgently
Just saying my friend works here, they have shit ton of guns to make and many orders on hold. There is a page that shows the current guns needed to be made.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

NAME: Tyla Hardy
ORGANIZATION: N/A
TIMEZONE: BST
ORDER: Bulk order of M4 Carbines, Bulk MR96, Shipment of Deagles
NOTES:
ATTACHEMENTS(Price determined by the assigned worker): Each Carbon completely decked out with max attachments of your choice, will pay for the privilege
Recommended delivery time ( 12-72 hrs ): I understand you have a lot to go through, so do not rush yourself.

Last edited:

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Just saying my friend works here, they have shit ton of guns to make and many orders on hold. There is a page that shows the current guns needed to be made.
I havrmt ecen updated it lmao. Theres way more guns to make

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As usual, when you enter the CobraZ Venom, you are greeted by the usual face, but he seems tired, you don't notice it at first. After 10 minutes or so of browsing and texting, you hear the clerk call out your name with a very bored and tired voice: "Mr? Can you come over here for a second?" You nod and proceed to go to the glass counter. He starts to speak to you "My boss, Jeremy, told me to give you this" He hands you a piece of fine paper saying "We are looking for more gunsmiths, ask for OREGON at the cashout. (Ask me ingame for more details and
when requested send me a photo with your stats, you'll be informed from there)
You ask about OREGON when you leave, and the clerk tells you to contact a Jeremy Monster in paralake.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

well in my opinion it’s I would wait for this because I’m paying about 120k for 15 scars

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

NOTES:
canceling order for specific reasons now that I look at all the orders before mine that aren't done

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

NAME: Dakuan Tamaki
ORGANIZATION: Karma
TIMEZONE: CDT
ORDER: 10x scars 4x deagles
NOTES: Nope
ATTACHEMENTS(Price determined by the assigned worker): Aimpoints and foregrips on the scars
Recommended delivery time ( 12-72 hrs ): Whenever you can get it done (24 Hours)
Do you have any idea when my order will be done i don't care it is just that i would like to get a time or like sometime you think it would be done. Mine was the 6th order in this forum.

Jose

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

NAME: jose michoacana
ORGANIZATION: Karma
TIMEZONE: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
ORDER: M4 x5
NOTES:

Flip_111

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

NAME: John Izo
ORGANIZATION: Dream Team
TIMEZONE: Central Time
ORDER: 5 Scars
ATTACHMENTS: Aimpoint on all

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not tryna ruin it.

Forgive me for a non-order related post, but I just have a few notes about your pricing... A single SCAR takes around 465 pieces of misc ore to build. By time and space taken alone, your pricing is unaffordable and counter productive to running a successful business. If you paid for labor and chunks, you're still deep in the red for some of those pistols, and your profit margins are unlikely to exceed 20-40%, which is again unaffordable, since you could farm and make much more per day. I have a massive spreadsheet for weapons crafting that outlines how these costs affect your overall profit margin, message me if you'd like to see it.

I'm not trying to speak out of turn, but anyone selling guns in Paralake would benefit greatly by standardizing pricing at a level that makes production profitable and more realistic to their operation.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

NAME: Tyla Hardy
ORGANIZATION: N/A
TIMEZONE: BST
ORDER: Bulk order of M4 Carbines, Bulk MR96, Shipment of Deagles
NOTES:
ATTACHEMENTS(Price determined by the assigned worker): Each Carbon completely decked out with max attachments of your choice, will pay for the privilege
Recommended delivery time ( 12-72 hrs ): I understand you have a lot to go through, so do not rush yourself.
Added a large amount of pistols to my order.

Eden

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

NAME: Nyko Shadow
ORGANIZATION: Yakuza
TIMEZONE: GMT +2
ORDER: 5 Mp5's
NOTES: do it fast as fuck my dude
ATTACHEMENTS(Price determined by the assigned worker): aim point and 30 round mag on all of 'em
Recommended delivery time ( 12-72 hrs ): 12

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

NAME: Caleb Reeves
ORGANIZATION: Goon Squad
TIMEZONE: UTC +7
ORDER: Glock x5
NOTES:
ATTACHEMENTS(Price determined by the assigned worker): -
Recommended delivery time ( 12-72 hrs ): ASAP

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Forgive me for a non-order related post, but I just have a few notes about your pricing... A single SCAR takes around 465 pieces of misc ore to build. By time and space taken alone, your pricing is unaffordable and counter productive to running a successful business. If you paid for labor and chunks, you're still deep in the red for some of those pistols, and your profit margins are unlikely to exceed 20-40%, which is again unaffordable, since you could farm and make much more per day. I have a massive spreadsheet for weapons crafting that outlines how these costs affect your overall profit margin, message me if you'd like to see it.

I'm not trying to speak out of turn, but anyone selling guns in Paralake would benefit greatly by standardizing pricing at a level that makes production profitable and more realistic to their operation.
Do you mind sending it to me ?

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I am going to go on a note here and say you are 100% right. That spreadsheet would help us make our prices better. The influx of orders just seem too much for me and romeo to take on, so a price increase has been on our to-do list.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you guys want this to happen, we all need to get together and discuss a universal increase. It doesn't work if we work against each other. Send me a message on here and I'll create a group conversation where we can schedule a date and time to review everything together.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@FreeSpy443 if you guys are really overwhelmed I can cancel my order to help out

Status
Not open for further replies.