Years of Mono

LV

[BOI]Thickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler Park

@QUIPS MOAT.gg
STEAM_0:0:130130546
N/A

I ws having troubles in the bank with a bank guard he was threatning me being a ass hole so i decied i need to take action defend my self due to him attempting to taze me before my friend gave me a mac 11 i lit up the bank guard killed him and started to miny fight with other guard getting hit scared me so i went to run away as this guy with a deagle kills me when his life was never put in danger or he was never apart of this situation. due to him killing me my friend rick crowerd went to retail to cap him but as he got shot and died he had no stuff on him tho this was in a 1 minute time span so he must have combat depo cause my friend told me we had no loot @Backflare also told me and confirmed he did combat depo. this player was banned for 1 day due to leaveing while dead i would like it extended for the other 2 listed reasons.
1:03 pm est sunday febuary 16th
https://medal.tv/clips/19546734/d1337PTTMNou

Witnesses https://monolithservers.com/forums/members/3trollers.9370/ @mas
I have read and under stood the report rules

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @tyler rees ,

Your Player Report is Under-Review. Please stand-by while I review the claim and evidence attached in the report. Make sure to stay updated to the status of the Player Report as further information may be requested.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regarding the Player Report,

Thank you @tyler rees for making a Player Report on "QUIPS MOAT.gg" (STEAM_0:0:130130546) for breaking the server rules. After reviewing your claim made, you stated the following:
@Backflare also told me and confirmed he did combat depo. this player was banned for 1 day due to leaveing while dead i would like it extended for the other 2 listed reasons.
- The situation was dealt with and said per-said in Player Reports Rules: Rule Three - You can only post Player Reports if the situation wasn't dealt with in-game already. There is no need to punish someone who was dealt with in-game by a staff member.

After reviewing the server logs of them timeframes the user was auto-banned by Console for Leaving to Avoid Roleplay. The items in which he combats deposited are to be removed. The "two other reasons" you have listed I do not deem it necessary to issue any further punishment, you are firing a class three weapon in a public bank, spraying the bullets everywhere; therefore you put all people in the bank at risk of harm and or imminent danger. No further punishment is required.

Report Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.