Your Steam Name: Wolv.-
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99853642
Your Character Name: Johnathan Doyna

Target Steam Name: ThugMuffin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:627598129
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request Reason: Combat tase
When did the situation occur?: around 4 am 10/18/2021
Your evidence to support your claim: no audio didnt update my shadow play drivers https://streamable.com/wpju7r

him trying to combat tase me took the attention off the m4 cops and i wouldve atleast had been gun up against the m4 cops if this guy wasnt trying to combat tase me...

Additional members involved/witnessing: @m1kael
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yea

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

would also like to put FTVL in the report, he obviously had no regard running into the middle of a shootout with a taser out...

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

I cannot find a forum account for the reported player but regardless, they have 24 hours to provide their explanation of events or this will be handled without their input.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

I cannot find a forum account for the reported player but regardless, they have 24 hours to provide their explanation of events or this will be handled without their input.
it has been more than 24 hours, any news?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The reported player has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.2.1.7​
Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to tase a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.​
ThugMuffin​
Justified​

As far as the video shows, he was only ever attempting to tase you from behind (as is allowed by the rules), as once you turned towards him he ran away. Additionally, for future refence:

8) Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence.

it has been more than 24 hours, any news?
For the record, 24 hours is a minimum, not a maximum.

ThugMuffin (STEAM_0:1:627598129) will receive No Punishment.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.