Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7613

Your Steam Name: nutrient11

Admin being reported: @Parker

Reason for Report: This staff member is completely obnoxious and disgustingly poorly behaved he cannot effectively staff the server. I believe he came up to my office once and was incredibly rude and this was followed my @Melody coming to say the same thing in a nice tone so obviously your staff know how to conduct themselves properly so I don't know why he can't. He banned me for insulting someone within an RP situation this completely untrained unaware and uncouth member of staff decided to run up behind the squad car not announcing that there was an admin sit taking place and then decides to ban me when I justifiably insult someone. I find it completely shocking that you could have such a disgustingly behaved individual within your staff ranks his actions should not go unpunished and I would hate to see other new players be treated like this.
Time of Occurrence: 23:00 BST
Evidence to support your claim:

D

Deleted member 12956

(Involved)

I heard (from @Parker) that once it became a staff/OOC sit the in-character disrespect was no longer IC and began to be OOC, thus against the rules, however, nobody had any idea that this staff member was in the middle of a staff or OOC sit and it was just assumed we were still IC as all I saw was a guy with an afro walk up to the police car which is when I reverse back towards the police car because it had come to a stop. I completely understand that excessive disrespect or whatever the ban reason was is against the rules, however, we all assumed that it was IC since he didn't make anybody aware that he was a staff member or the situation had become an out-of-character situation and all he said was "Yeah what's.. uh.. what's this guy getting arrested for?". At that point, I tried to explain further to the officer why the mayor had an active warrant at the time as they refused to conduct an initial or proper investigation and immediately placed him under arrest. Back to the staff member at hand, he should have made his presence and intentions known right away, we had no idea he had initiated some sort of staff situation and we were just trying to play a role and show a bit of character, but now he has banned someone for directly roleplaying.

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I apologize if you were genuinely confused about whether or not I was staff, but you're making it out to be an excuse for your behavior. The situation was very clearly out-of-character and the way you acted has no place in situations like that. You are not allowed to personally attack another player out-of-character and I believe that your punishment was justified based on the premise that you have priors that suggest you do not know how to conduct yourself correctly. About the situation you brought up in your office, I do not recall this whatsoever and unless you have any video, I will not be addressing it. Your video also shows you using third-party communication software to communicate with your secret service, which is prohibited. Clearly you have no grasp of the rules and should not be making a staff report without having read them.

D

Deleted member 7613

Inappropriate language
I apologize if you were genuinely confused about whether or not I was staff, but you're making it out to be an excuse for your behavior. The situation was very clearly out-of-character and the way you acted has no place in situations like that. You are not allowed to personally attack another player out-of-character and I believe that your punishment was justified based on the premise that you have priors that suggest you do not know how to conduct yourself correctly. About the situation you brought up in your office, I do not recall this whatsoever and unless you have any video, I will not be addressing it. Your video also shows you using third-party communication software to communicate with your secret service, which is prohibited. Clearly you have no grasp of the rules and should not be making a staff report without having read them.
Metagaming is not allowed. Any kind of information you gain via OOC may not be used IC. Any IC information may not be provided in OOC.
  1. This excludes helping out new players in OOC asking specific questions for their start.
Rules are cool

Make a good read I highly recommend them :D

Say's nothing about being in a discord call while not exchanging IC information.

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

(Involved)

I heard (from @Parker) that once it became a staff/OOC sit the in-character disrespect was no longer IC and began to be OOC, thus against the rules, however, nobody had any idea that this staff member was in the middle of a staff or OOC sit and it was just assumed we were still IC as all I saw was a guy with an afro walk up to the police car which is when I reverse back towards the police car because it had come to a stop. I completely understand that excessive disrespect or whatever the ban reason was is against the rules, however, we all assumed that it was IC since he didn't make anybody aware that he was a staff member or the situation had become an out-of-character situation and all he said was "Yeah what's.. uh.. what's this guy getting arrested for?". At that point, I tried to explain further to the officer why the mayor had an active warrant at the time as they refused to conduct an initial or proper investigation and immediately placed him under arrest. Back to the staff member at hand, he should have made his presence and intentions known right away, we had no idea he had initiated some sort of staff situation and we were just trying to play a role and show a bit of character, but now he has banned someone for directly roleplaying.
When a staff member claims your ticket, you are notified on your screen AND it shows globally in chat that I teleported to the ticket owner. There should be no excuse for the ticket owner not knowing that I was a staff member or that the situation was now out-of-character.

D

Deleted member 7613

When a staff member claims your ticket, you are notified on your screen AND it shows globally in chat that I teleported to the ticket owner. There should be no excuse for the ticket owner not knowing that I was a staff member or that the situation was now out-of-character.
A lot goes on in chat things are easily missed

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A lot goes on in chat things are easily missed

It does not show in chat. A notification pops up on the bottom right side of your screen, so that there is no confusion regarding a staff member claiming your report and teleporting to you.

1590574690812.png

The logs confirm that the report was claimed by parker.

Rules are cool

Make a good read I highly recommend them :D

Say's nothing about being in a discord call while not exchanging IC information.

That is not correct.

When playing on the server, our Discord is the only allowed third-party program for communication - crews get their own channel only accessible to their members. It is prohibited to use the discord for IC communication, eg: sharing locations, agreeing on meetings, trades etc.

Our rules page has this rule.

This staff member is completely obnoxious and disgustingly poorly behaved he cannot effectively staff the server.
I find it completely shocking that you could have such a disgustingly behaved individual within your staff

The evidence provided do not prove your claims.

To conclude, I do not see parker acting in an unprofessional manner in any way, shape or form.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.