Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Does anybody know how long your illegal items would stay inside of the locker in PD before they are deleted?

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Until you die

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So if I get my items confiscated when I’m dead it dosnt count? Also if you leave the server does that count as you dieing?

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So if I get my items confiscated when I’m dead it dosnt count? Also if you leave the server does that count as you dieing?
I dont know the specifics but if you leave the server for sure your items despawn

wiz

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No you should not get your items after you die. I believe they are still available in the locker but if you are caught raiding PD for your items after you died you will be banned for a significant amount of time. Don’t advise doing so.

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@WoundedSoul and @wiz if you die then your items are confiscated they will not end up inside of the evidence locker unless they were confiscated out of you bag after u respawn which u still would not be able to recieve your items without breaking rules

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In simple terms:
- if you leave the server, your items will be voided out of the evidence locker
- if you enter a deceased / dying state, your weapons will be voided out of the evidence locker
- if you enter a deceased / dying state and your weapons somehow are in the evidence locker, you cannot go and get them without violating rules