Constant control freezing.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

scunt

Sep 26, 2018
Hello, I recently have had this problem, where while playing my controls would freeze, and I wouldn't be able to control my character like I was lagging out, although everything else around works normally , like I had a stable connection. After a few seconds of the control freeze where I cant do anything, a list on my right would show up for a couple seconds, showing my name, steam id and a couple of other data like the name of the SWEP i have currently equipped (like keys or hands). This issue is really annoying and caused me to crash my car or die a couple of times, and this has not been happening on any other servers than monolith. If anyone knows how to fix this, please respond.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Ah, yes, this is just a freeze. It happens sometimes to me as well. There's no fix. If it's happening CONSTANTLY wait for a developer to respond.