Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So ye im trying to get some constructive criticism on staff post em here no forum rule breaks lads i aint responsible for any of that all constructive fair non staff diss material ill get us started
1) One time a mod/admin threatened to perm ban me for talking to an alt that i didnt know was an alt and i had to get in a call with a SA to get told that he was wrong and i cant get banned for that. Nothing happened to unnamed staff member and hes still vibing on the team today.
2) Another time i asked how to appeal an ooc blacklist only to get told that "Forums but ill just deny it :)" thats fun getting told that your appeal doesnt mean shit and im gonna do what i want
3) It can kinda feel like if you try to speak out against staff you get silenced like i get no staff diss but sometimes its just constructive critisim very wholesome stuff and boop ur gone

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1) One time a mod/admin threatened to perm ban me for talking to an alt that i didnt know was an alt and i had to get in a call with a SA to get told that he was wrong and i cant get banned for that. Nothing happened to unnamed staff member and hes still vibing on the team today.
Helping a banned player evade their punishment can lead to you being punished as well. Sometimes mistakes can happen, and things can get taken the wrong way. This is up to community management and the server directors who ban the alternate account.
2) Another time i asked how to appeal an ooc blacklist only to get told that "Forums but ill just deny it :)" thats fun getting told that your appeal doesnt mean shit and im gonna do what i want
Our blacklist appeal rules state that the punishing staff member handles them, of course a server director or higher can overrule their decision, if need be.
3) It can kinda feel like if you try to speak out against staff you get silenced like i get no staff diss but sometimes its just constructive critisim very wholesome stuff and boop ur gone
There is a difference between "constructive criticism" and staff disrespect, the latter is normally what happens. We do take into account honest feedback, but disrespecting a staff member is not acceptable at any time.

This doesn't need to be an open discussion, as I addressed all of your points. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.