Content moderation

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Oliver

Monolith Grinder
Jun 24, 2017
Warned for: Inappropriate Content
Warned by (@AdminName): @Stuvi
Removal Reason: I said something like thank you for your service without realizing that it wasn't something i shouldn't have said on the forums. I understand how it was a topic that I should've kept off of the forums and ever since the ban I've read all the rules and i've made sure to look over everything I type. It gets kind of annoying having to wait for my message to be approved so I would like a second chance to be able to post freely.

Time of Occurrence: 2/26/21
Read, understood and followed warning appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
This will be revoked. However, your account being content moderated is not appealable, since it is not a punishment. It is a way for us to prevent you from breaking our forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.