Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Calibrating Turian
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26863512
Your Character Name: Brian Lebeau

Target Steam Name: Mr apple
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51669699
Target Character Name (if known):

Request reason: I defended myself from a mugging then the cop just came in and lit me up.
When did the situation occur?: 6AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/w5rp2
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Thy

comeonapple123

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

for my rp reason i saw him picking up the gun and having it in his hands (the text that says name picked up the gun) and standing over a dead body mushing it with his bear feat i wouldn't have stopped him and said hands up since that would be suicide because he had a gun and he has blood on him

Brian

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

for my rp reason i saw him picking up the gun and having it in his hands (the text that says name picked up the gun) and standing over a dead body mushing it with his bear feat i wouldn't have stopped him and said hands up since that would be suicide because he had a gun and he has blood on him

You were taunting me after killing me lol. You just saw the opportunity for a frag and took it. You can't see that text from that far by the way. Also, I stop looting the body before you even come in (whatever that changes). Whats the point of having a gun license and being on my own property? I would have complied with being detained.

Brian

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I just noticed I actually holdstered the gun before you came in. So you shot me for standing next to the corpse..

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Thank you for the report! This report meets our criteria, and has been ACCEPTED. The player(s) in question will receive the following punishment for their actions:
24 hour ban for RDM

@comeonapple123 He was not a threat to you at the time. He didn't have a gun pointed at you and you shot him on sight. This is not what a police officer is supposed to due. Therefore you will be punished for RDM.

Kind regards,
Gamz

Status
Not open for further replies.