Jav Javichu

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Everytime i join and there isn't a staff member online literally every cop starts rdm'ing everyone,i once saw a cop in the middle of the road i was speeding so i turned and almost killed myself then the cop just runs up to me and guns me down saying "he had a 9mm pistol" or when once i got out of my car when i saw a police chase a cop just headshots me with a shotgun because i had a machete on my back,doesn't matters if i record it and report on forums its gonna keep and keep happening over and over and it isn't really fun to play anymore.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Moral of the story: When you see a cop in the middle of the road, run him over & When you see a police chase, blow up the cop car. :p

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

doesn't matters if i record it and report on forums its gonna keep and keep happening over and over and it isn't really fun to play anymore.
Wrong, with valid evidence and time stamps we could track down via the logs who it was the supposedly broke the rules and RDM'd... And then punish the wrong doer. You attitude towards not reporting it is why it probably still happens and could be the same person each day.

When staff are not online for what ever reason, people are likely to get away with stuff more often, yes, but if someone is able to report it via the forums or whatever than at least we can attempt to look into it and find the player and stop it from happening again.

Moral of the story: When you see a cop in the middle of the road, run him over & When you see a police chase, blow up the cop car. :p
Would hope that is a joke... like I tell other people in sits with the same morality, you cannot and should not break a rule just because someone else is, ignore it, avoid it and report it as fast as you can. You will likely get yourself into trouble should the victim of your rule break make a report against you.

Jav Javichu

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

It isn't the same player sometimes its a premium a new player battoning everyone or combat tasing or just a random cop rdming

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It isn't the same player sometimes its a premium a new player battoning everyone or combat tasing or just a random cop rdming
It doesn't matter, in fact its you that could be the problem as you choose not to report it. How do you expect staff to stop someone from breaking rules during understaffed periods when someone like yourself doesn't report it. Its really not that hard to report someone on the forums, no matter how crappy quality you record in, as long as your report has what we need to investigate than its better than nothing.

Kevin Hansen

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It doesn't matter, in fact its you that could be the problem as you choose not to report it. How do you expect staff to stop someone from breaking rules during understaffed periods when someone like yourself doesn't report it. Its really not that hard to report someone on the forums, no matter how crappy quality you record in, as long as your report has what we need to investigate than its better than nothing.
A man can pray for him to get caught eventually, but reporting is the best option indeed.

Paul Mckittrick

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I sometimes see police being a wee bit trigger happy, but at the end of the day admins are busy bees so I would just take the evidence post it on the forums and eventually justice will follow :)