LV

Steam Name: .
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:143520834
Your Character Name: Cora Jamalkins

Ban Length: Permanently
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tj

Ban Reason: Community Advertisement
Unban Reason:

Hello, I am here today to appeal my ban on "Community Advertising". I am trying to appeal this ban because of the circumstances of my ban. Before I make another ban appeal, I want to state that I may have portrayed myself as a bit on-edge due to my ban's circumstances. I have recently talked to @Thanewolfe, in an attempt to acquire more insight on my ban and the surrounding events. Unfortunately, he couldn't fully communicate why community management decided to remove me from the community permanently.

Although I have one situation that could result in my permanent removal, I will be providing it today. The condition that I assume resulted in my removal is an admin situation with @Sneaky. in the picture provided below. During the situation with Sneaky, another community name was mentioned but not advertised. The evidence provided is direct messages with me and Sneaky, which states that I never promoted another community. This leads me to believe that he was not the person that had any relation to my ban. I would also like to add that @Recommendations was there as well.

1615707181605.png

I would like to apologize on my behalf for the circumstances that has resulted in my ban and emotional responses to my ban. In conclusion, thank you for considering my ban appeal and taking the time to respond and or consider my unban.

Time of Occurrence: 12/14/2020 / Time unknown
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Recommendations @Sneaky.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Tj It has been over a month since this appeal was made, I will be pining you just in case you didn't get the first notification.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

two months, with no update? @Tj