SammyZZ

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can corrections uniforms be green, maybe use the sheriff uniform instead of the MPD one? Or at very least, can the Warden have a uniform as well rather than wearing a suit? It looks really out of place and I don't think I've ever seen a prison warden wear a suit while on duty inside of a prison lol

Menacing

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i agree with this the MPD uniform looks out of place for sure the sheriff one would look much more in place.

Arthgallo Trefynwy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Can corrections uniforms be green, maybe use the sheriff uniform instead of the MPD one? Or at very least, can the Warden have a uniform as well rather than wearing a suit? It looks really out of place and I don't think I've ever seen a prison warden wear a suit while on duty inside of a prison lol
Warden in Shawshank Redemption had a suit https://shawshank.fandom.com/wiki/Samuel_Norton

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

can the Warden have a uniform as well rather than wearing a suit? It looks really out of place and I don't think I've ever seen a prison warden wear a suit while on duty inside of a prison lol
the_shawshank_redemption_9965_medium.jpg

Telling me you haven't seen Shawshank Redemption without telling me you haven't seen Shawshank Redemption.

Reactions: Tye

jackstacs

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In most places, at least at the state level, wardens don't have uniforms but do have badges. They are first and foremost head administrators of a prison but also carry the same law enforcement powers of other sworn staff.
During certain times and events they may wear a windbreaker or a pullover with a badge, patch, etc. displayed. They also usually are issued a firearm and an unmarked department vehicle with lights and sirens.

SammyZZ

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Maybe the prisons in my area are just incredibly short staffed then lol, my mom was a gate operator at a penitentiary and whenever I saw the warden they were usually wearing the same uniform as everyone else (obviously not for public appearances, ofc.) Maybe the option between suit and uniform?