Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:

MJ﷽​

Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198056443702
Your Character Name: Cornelius III

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: LTAA (Restrained) (Automatic Ban)
Unban Reason: I was at the mines mining when a cop randomly tazed and handcuffed me without saying anything he then said i was a suspect for shooting at the police and put me in his car I said that i didnt even have a gun on me search me but he didnt while i was asking that his friend shot out my tires while on duty they then locked me in a cell for 30 minutes so i left not knowing if i would get banned or not

Time of Occurrence: 3:40
Additional members involved/witnessing: i have a recording where you can hear/see 5 people talking in the chat about how they are all in cells for different bullshit reasons and the last guy who posted a ban appeal got arrested by the same trolls (theres no staff on)
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

These issues can be mediated in game. By leaving after being arrested there is no way for us to handle a ticket or a report. The automatic ban system is there to avoid using rejoining as a way to bypass timers. As such this ban will not be removed. In the future please open a ticket by either typing "@" in chat or !report

The only way a ban for this would be accepted would be if you had some sort of evidence.

Appeal Status: Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.