Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:itz_smithy
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:188197271
Your Character Name:boris mcdonald

Target Steam Name:(dimitri kowalski) other not known
Target SteamID:STEAM_1:1:72613207
Target Character Name (if known):(gordon kennedy) (dimitri kowalski)

Request reason:these 2 guys lockpicked my car and attempted to steal it but i caught them they got away as i was not equipped so i started to hunt them down they ran in to pd garage and i told the officer he attempted to steal my car he said i got you, the officer could not open the door to garage on foot so i approached with my car to open it for him the guy who attempted to steal my car had a scar and began to shoot me in my clip down below you can see the cops turn on me and not the gun men, as i found out he was a detective so this man was being corrupt as a police officer and baited me by lockpicking my car and ran away in to pd, also this detective had a scar on him without trying to blend in with a org so no reason for him to have it. i do not have the clip of him lockpicking but logs should prove that he was and also prove that he was a detective
When did the situation occur?:13:00pm 13:15pm GMT
Your evidence to support your claim:
can only clip last 45secs so i do not have the lock picking or him saying on radio he is a detective but who ever takes this report the logs should say it all
Additional members involved/witnessing:N/A

Last edited:

Dimitri Kowalski

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

so me and kennedy where in the outskirts gas station and one guy was with your car and you opened fire to gordons car and he was giving me a lift and that got me damaged so i got a bolo in your car and i told you get out
but you didnt and that got you killed. it was for my protection cause i knew that you have a acr or something like that
and gordon was passing by me and i told him to give me a lift

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

From my point of view, I was doing cocaine inside my house {River #2} and suddenly my car alarm on my lambo goes off. Boris goes out first and I look from the garden, boris then shot at you because you attempted to my my car as well as me attempting to pull my weapon out but you drove off in your brown looking vehicle. Boris then proceeds to chase you to PD in which the video evidence then explains the rest of the story.

I'm unaware of anything happening at the outskirts gas station or anything like that however if you were detectives regardless of whatever happened at the gas station it gives you no right to illegally lockpick a vehicle that wasn't involved in the situation.

If anything it looked like you lockpicked my vehicle as a detective to then bait us outside the house so that it provoked us to take action against you in which you would either call backup over the radio or retreat to PD to then get us either raided or arrest one of us. In this case you retreated to PD and Boris was gunned down. The whole point of this was because you guys as detectives lockpicked my vehicle for no reason as a government official. Although you were a detective that does not allow you to completely bypass laws.

samtreecare

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

From my point of view, I was doing cocaine inside my house {River #2} and suddenly my car alarm on my lambo goes off. Boris goes out first and I look from the garden, boris then shot at you because you attempted to my my car as well as me attempting to pull my weapon out but you drove off in your brown looking vehicle. Boris then proceeds to chase you to PD in which the video evidence then explains the rest of the story.

I'm unaware of anything happening at the outskirts gas station or anything like that however if you were detectives regardless of whatever happened at the gas station it gives you no right to illegally lockpick a vehicle that wasn't involved in the situation.

If anything it looked like you lockpicked my vehicle as a detective to then bait us outside the house so that it provoked us to take action against you in which you would either call backup over the radio or retreat to PD to then get us either raided or arrest one of us. In this case you retreated to PD and Boris was gunned down. The whole point of this was because you guys as detectives lockpicked my vehicle for no reason as a government official. Although you were a detective that does not allow you to completely bypass laws.
I was the guy who lockpicked your lambs and ran off as a joke, I don’t have premium therefore I cannot be a detective. I was the one with the Prius that is brownish. I ran to PD because you guys was chasing me. I didn’t have the ammo to fend you guys off. Dimitri was not there when I lockpicked the car. He came after I ran off.

Last edited:

Dimitri Kowalski

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Just to make it clean if I wanted the PD to raid you I counderstand do that I had everyone from your house in video shooting cops the shootout happened and suddenly I was all around and had the evidence to cops raid yout I was in no need to bait you outside lIke you say jay and after boring opened fire to Gordons car I even told to Gordon that I am a detective and go to Police Department

Dimitri Kowalski

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

as i found out he was a detective so this man was being corrupt as a police officer and baited me by lockpicking my car and ran away in to pd, also this detective had a scar on him without trying to blend in with a org so no reason for him to have it

I am aware of my actions and admins told me that I can have my scar on me so in result I didn't do anything that can tell me that I am corrupt I didn't even knew that Gordon tried to lockpick your car smithy just opened fire to us so I code red him and I demand to change the title of this report

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied.

You guys need to learn some punctuation or else I will just ignore your responses, damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.