LV

Your Steam Name: [L²:RP] Leroy Gibbs
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116551935
Your Character Name: Lloyd Brown

Ban Length: 12 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DangerRanger

Ban Reason: FailRP/Disconecting To Avoid
Time of Occurrence: 17:34 (GMT+1)
Relevant Evidence: So I Was On A Traffic Stop The Police Chief Pulls Up For No Reson As I Am Getting The Car Towed For A FULLY Valid IC Reson, I Get Demoted For No Reson At All?? So I Say WTF RETARD, Then I D/C For Reson Staited In "()" Then I Also See My Ban Has "FailRP" in It Where Do This Come Into Context Of Me Pulling Somone Over???? (I Have Major Issues With OOC Dissing Players And Staff, So I Do Sometimes DC For My And Others OWN Good, I Did NOT Want To Get Stressed Anymore Than I Was Due To The Staff Corruption, So I D/C To Avoid Myself Insalting Staff And Other Players.) Please Put Into Context Where I "FailRP"?
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Update your post with the required information.

Riggs

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Yeffrey I Have Sorry I Posted Without Filling It In Somehow??

DangerRanger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You were not doing your job properly as a Police Detective. You intentionally pulled someone over, had their car impounded, and were threatening to arrest them solely for the fact that they were a young person in real life. ("Why are you driving your parents's car? You shouldn't be driving at all" "How do you even have a drivers license at your age") These were some of the quotes you were very intentionally saying to him. The player in question was very new to the server and had broken no laws at all. You completely ruined his roleplay and overall experience and I had return all of his property and reassure him that he did nothing wrong. After I demoted you (as I was the Chief at the time) you decided to scream/yell in the voice chat and then disconnect as I was about to pull you into an admin sit.

All in all, you were very intentional with what you did and should receive a longer ban for deliberately harassing a new (and young) player.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.