TheRandomMan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am quite new here and I enjoy this server so far. One feature/concept I wish was added though could be an expansive farmer job. Here are some of my ideas for this suggestion. I hope the staff and developers will take time, read this message and confirm their thoughts. Notify me if you can, Thanks.

1. Have missions come up once in a while that order you to deliver crops you have to NPCs around the map
  2. Outfit for the job (which is optional for to be added), maybe like flannel with overalls to portray farmer clothes
  3. Trading with Players crops that could give you Job EXP
  4. Add more tools included with the job besides a farming tool and watering can Concept images: 1659996482319.png 1659996612464.png1659996634327.png1659996708490.png

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

-support farming can already be used as a job in different ways, it doesn't really make any sense to have it be its own government job

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

-support farming can already be used as a job in different ways, it doesn't really make any sense to have it be its own government job
whats wrong with it being better rp tho g this gamemode needs spice and ur here making them stay boring.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

whats wrong with it being better rp tho g this gamemode needs spice and ur here making them stay boring.
it doesnt really improve anything about the server, it just makes another farming mechanic which doesn't make a lot of sense, i dont see anyone ever playing this job if it were to come out

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

+Support; Cool concept that would make farming more interesting.

He never said it was a government job?

Reactions: DK.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

+Support; Cool concept that would make farming more interesting.

He never said it was a government job?
well missions only occur in government jobs, which he said in the suggestion, and i would assume it has its own Job NPC and its own paycheck, making it a government job

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

well missions only occur in government jobs, which he said in the suggestion, and i would assume it has its own Job NPC and its own paycheck, making it a government job
Government jobs are not the only jobs that give out paychecks and tasks to do.

Reactions: DK.

TheRandomMan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Well, my idea is a little off and might not work in practice. Maybe instead deliver to only players and they will probably give you money for those crops? Idk at this point, I'll leave my idea alone.

Lt.Wilson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

it doesnt really improve anything about the server, it just makes another farming mechanic which doesn't make a lot of sense, i dont see anyone ever playing this job if it were to come out
People like you are why the server is dying. No offense but you "veterans" shoot down every single good idea people come up with. The server needs more civ rp, more passive enjoyable moments, and less chaotic pvp encounters.
Why do you think myself and ALOT of people have stopped playing Monolith? Suggestions are 99% ignored and never implemented. So when people like myself want things changed and never see it happen we leave and find a new game/community that wants passive civ rp.

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

People like you are why the server is dying. No offense but you "veterans" shoot down every single good idea people come up with. The server needs more civ rp, more passive enjoyable moments, and less chaotic pvp encounters.
Why do you think myself and ALOT of people have stopped playing Monolith? Suggestions are 99% ignored and never implemented. So when people like myself want things changed and never see it happen we leave and find a new game/community that wants passive civ rp.
I mean, this just isn't needed tbf. It's already a job basically. You just farm Coca and make a shop on forums or make ads to sell them in-game. No one does this anymore because... reasons? (i guess?). There is no need to add a whole new job or this, the effort just isn't needed basically. You can even sell legal crops to chefs if they are willing to pay, but this one is more of a stretch. Coca farming isn't the most profitable (1 stack of leaves can go for ~1.4k-1.8k depending on person) but its a good early source of income for people who like to farm. The only way I see this job being useful is if you can farm larger amounts of crops rather than 10 (member) - 11 (premium) plots (at max level) at a time.

Overall, +/- support. Its an ok idea, but its not really needed and I feel it wont be used (just like Taxi and Garbage).