Counter-Mug Refund Request

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dank

Jul 12, 2017
Las Vegas
In-Game Name: Luciano Galante
Steam Name: dank
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109536809

Date and time of loss: 10:02 PM PST
What happened: So I began mugging 2 of the GS9 members and one of them took out a gun and I killed him, then I have one with his hands up and somebody comes from behind shooting me with a revolver and he kills me but @LosoLoaded and his second member told me they didn't know the guy who countered(killed) me and took my Scar H, so after I assumed it was a detective then I end up doing a PD Raid with my boys and there was nothing in the evidence locker. I then made a report but it was never responded to so here I am. Maybe you can check logs for who took it and see what happened. I never recorded it because I assumed that it was a detective.

What do you need refunded: SCAR-H
Evidence:[/B]

Bryan1504

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2017
@Dank Gratata If you died, and a cop picked it up it would be automatically cleared from the locker due to you dying (which Is an nlr feature).

• Wow
Reactions: Dank

Bryan1504

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2017
Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Closed at the request of the person who made the refund request.

Note: I am sorry that no one got to your report in time, possibly see if you can record or get more photo evidence of that sort, and if an actual rule-break occurs we would be able to assist on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.