Crash Button to avoid bans

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Jimson

Nov 15, 2018
Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Target Steam Name: Kuno - Biggest Chungus
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157134065
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request reason: This guy left the game without being banned while handcuffed, and I would have let it go but later he did the SAME THING again during a police chase. Also, considering that I saw him back online, not banned for 12 hours, then he's definitely abusing some bug. I'm almost certain that it's intentional.
When did the situation occur?: Can't remember, some time at night during 1/3/2019
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Kuno

Sep 23, 2018
Um... I dc'd because I had to go that's why I was putting stuff in my locker. I wouldn't mind taking the 4 hour ban because I would've been sleeping. Since it didn't let me serve my time you can go ahead and ban me for it. I just closed my garry's mod and didn't realize this happened.

Reactions: Ricky

Gamz

Monolith Pleb
Jul 10, 2017
Oregon, United States of America
Hello,

Thank you for the report! This report meets our criteria, and has been ACCEPTED. The player(s) in question will receive the following punishment for their actions:
-24 hour ban for LTARP

Kind regards,
Gamz

Status
Not open for further replies.