Creating dope gif banners (PLEASE READ BELOW FOR DETAILS)

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Console

Monolith Newcomer
Oct 15, 2020

So as you can see in my signature its an alright trippy gif banner that I used to make for various communities. I am again doing that here but there are some conditions. 1st, I have a 12hr shift job that has my dedication but lucky I get 3 days off and sometimes get off early. 2nd I do wanna play gmod on my free time so I might not do it right away. That being said if you want something done, find me a couple of things. 1, any gif that is a good size (mine is 728 x 90) so basically if its height is good I can make it fit. 2 I need text you want in it and some colors or images i can cut into the text/font. And 3rd if you want your profile picture or some kind of image on it. Read below for my info. THESE ARE FREE, but again I can't make any promises I will be able to do them in a swift manner.​

aDIo35I.gif

Here it is again.​

Only contact me with discord, if you add me on steam you probably won't get an answer back. My name is EthanJefferson on discord and my full tag is this Console#7059.​

evhn

Monolith Rookie
Jan 23, 2021
Indy
fire

Reactions: Console

JucaMais

Monolith Veteran
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
very good!