Crew Exploit/Bug Disclosure & Refund Request | Tris Tan

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 27, 2018
UTC-8, USA
In-Game Name: Tris Tan
Steam Name: Tristan
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32667948

Date and time of loss: Dec, 29 2018 9:00PM PST approx.
What happened: A bug with crews deleted my crew without warning or my wanting it to.

What do you need refunded: $25,000 or 1 Crew.
Evidence: I don't have a perfect screenshot, but I think I have sufficient evidence in 2 ways.

1. See attached photo[IMG_20181226_162414.jpg]-- I took this photo(with a time-stamp) of my screen while I was testing different hex colors for my crew and wanted to remember this color. It's the only photo I have, but you can see text that's only visible to group owners.

2. If that's not enough, or in any case, I can replicate the bug for staff that will delete your group without warning every time. I don't want to post it here and risk the possibility of it being abused, and also as proof of the bug coming from me.

EDIT // SATURDAY, DECEMBER 29TH 2018: I added a second photo of my inventory now, after the deletion[Screenshot (1).jpg]. Also I'll be in game most of the day, every day, if any staff want to talk in game or on Discord I can. I could stream too if you want me to show you/test it like that.

EDIT // WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2ND 2019: Found another major issue. Not only does it delete your group; it breaks your character's save file on the server and makes you unable to join or create crews. You can click the create/accept buttons but they do nothing. You're perpetually in a state of not able to be in a group.
Also I made another thread here for the exploit/bug: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/x-post-obscure-but-destructive-crew-exploit-bug.16702/

EDIT // MONDAY, JANUARY 14TH 2019: I realized I could add a photo with more info as confirmation/proof from when the evidence pic was automatically uploaded to google photos. Also still no reply :c but it's ok. You guys might be waiting for the new update, but you might want to look into it before then unless the entire crew system is overhauled.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankyz

PMX

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
Locked for review.

Reactions: Tristan