Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dime Is Up

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name of Bug: Missing icons in inventory and bank
Description: Most if not everything has a missing/glitched texture.
k4w3Xr9.jpg

How to Reproduce:
I'm not sure exactly all I know is that I deleted everything from data, download, and downloads folder in garrysmod since I had a shit ton of addons from many servers taking up too much space.
Priority: Critical

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Moved to technical support because this isn't a bug with the server. Try referring to these guides:

My Dime Is Up

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Moved to technical support because this isn't a bug with the server. Try referring to these guides:

Hi Tristan. while your spawnicon fixes it partially, icons that need to be generated for which a png doesn't exist didn't work before. Try deleting your data/nsicon or just running nut_flushicon and rejoiin. If all icons are missing then it's a server problem and needs to be moved back to Bugs. Please try this and reply back as I'm unsure as to if this is just a problem with me or maybe new players who have never generated the icons.

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I found a brand new player who'd just finished creating their character and I asked for their help in checking the icons. They confirmed their icons were all showing up fine for a variety of items I gave them (some of which are in your screenshot showing as broken). I then checked my icon pack I provided and it has all those missing icons in it.

So I would ensure you're replacing them all and have the correct file path. Maybe just delete your monolithrp folder and replace it with mine. Otherwise follow my texture fix guide or delete the related folders in Garry's Mod to try and acquire them that way. This isn't a problem for new players but thank you for your report. If you have any other questions you can message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.