Dxka39

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Cup_Master
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198055324701
Your Character Name: Tashauwn Kadeem

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Clutch Master FTW

Ban Reason: Lying
Unban Reason: I believe that the ban is justify but the length of the ban is absolutely exaggerate. I did lie there's no hiding in that I'm just tired due to IRL issues and I'm trying to use monolith to escape reality and enjoy some time without being interrupted. I want to tell Clutch master if it's possible in giving me a second chance and consider my personal life at issue as well. I would really appreciate into coming back into the server and follow the rules as it is and bring justice to all players.

Time of Occurrence: 11:40 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

Dxka39

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ill give him all my stuff once I'm unbanned

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Dxka39, I appreciate the apology and you admitting your mistakes. I understand how someone raiding you can be difficult to handle, resulting in leaving, though next time lets try to just deal with the consequences and comply with staff members. I will lift your ban, though if something of the sort happens again the ban length will remain in place.

Additionally, a staff member will come in contact with you in game when possible in order to remove the cocaine (or money equivalent) from your inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.