Curtis Vercetti quitting

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

braidan

Monolith Rookie
Apr 22, 2019
I’m gonna be quitting the server, may come back if a serious update comes just to see what it’s like but the server has gotten pretty repetitive for me. It’s been fun meeting new friends and enemies. Regardless of how any RP experience went on here it’s been really fun.

FreeSpy443

Monolith Grinder
May 22, 2018
Good luck, friend. I hope to see you back.

YFG on top.

Reactions: braidan

Tye

Monolith Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Bye man. You were a great mod and a great rper. That documentary u let me rp out was really fun.

Gl on whatever you do next.

Mak

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Aug 7, 2019
We will definitely miss you man! If you ever hop on the server feel free to send me a message, also wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Tyler Park

Monolith Veteran
Jul 30, 2019
Canada
RIP CURTI VERCETTI WE WILL MISS YOU :( CRINGE BYE :) COME BACK SOON

Reactions: Tye and braidan

braidan

Monolith Rookie
Apr 22, 2019
Also shoutout Pizza Vercetti,Jordan Oliver,Jah Mylan,Sharkqueza Chavez,Alex Smith,Ronnie Fitzpatrick(7864LB),Tyler Park Tony Ravioli, and many more people in past orgs for helping me get into fragging and for being good friends on here!

Reactions: Tye, Pizza and Mak

Jordan Oliver

Monolith Pleb
Jun 24, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alex Is Pog

Monolith Grinder
Dec 24, 2018
:(

Dez

Monolith Newcomer
Apr 2, 2020
Sad to see you go man.

Tony Ravioli

Monolith Rookie
Aug 5, 2017
Farewell Curtis, it was a good time playing with you... The money got to his head and he's gone..

braidan

Monolith Rookie
Apr 22, 2019
  • Sad
Reactions: Tye