Not open for further replies.

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

im gone, forever
many of you guys probably don't care but for the ones wondering were i've been i quit
i gambled everything i own because i dont plan to come back ever
the past few months monolith hasn't been as fun as its been i've spent like 1.6k hours on it and months of grinding
thanks to everyone u know who you are
ccyaa! :)

Alpha

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

bye jimmy, was fun playing with you and making coke, hope you do come back someday :(

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

oh no jimmy, where can i start. you are funny af to play w. and basically a good friend. we've become good friends on mono through a month or two. and it has been incredible. i remember when you hit me up, and said you probably werent gonna play monolith for a while, because you've gambled everything away, and it came like a shock to me, but at sometime everyone gonna move on. it was really enjoying doing hostage sits and raids w you. and a memory has been created. you my man, is a legend, and will not be forgot. hope to see you back one day. and i hope we can still keep in touch and maybe play some other games etc. well it was very great to play w you man, you're a real one. adios amigo :(

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

oh no jimmy, where can i start. you are funny af to play w. and basically a good friend. we've become good friends on mono through a month or two. and it has been incredible. i remember when you hit me up, and said you probably werent gonna play monolith for a while, because you've gambled everything away, and it came like a shock to me, but at sometime everyone gonna move on. it was really enjoying doing hostage sits and raids w you. and a memory has been created. you my man, is a legend, and will not be forgot. hope to see you back one day. and i hope we can still keep in touch and maybe play some other games etc. well it was very great to play w you man, you're a real one. adios amigo :(
was fun

Reactions: Mak

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Not Jimmy!!!!! :(

- Alex Archer

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV