Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

For application, please read this article for info on the D.D.L first: https://monolithservers.com/forums/...ing-work-on-a-dedicated-detective-list.24120/

List: (empty)

Application form to send to my DMS (SnuggleLove):

Callout of choice:

Rp name:

Loose details on aim/driving skills/narc skills/ etc:

The code of conduct you follow (essentially rules that aren't official, and you personally follow, vs ones made my MPD or OOC rules):

When most active:

Vehicle you use:

Read both this article and the one above before sending application:

----------------------------------------------------------------------Rules---------------------

Vehicle Choices: 2020 Explorer, Ford Taurus, Crown Vic, Civ Car (DO NOT STATE WHAT CIV CAR YOU USE, ONLY IF IT IS ONE)

Rules for callouts: Must use the format, and have up to 2 words and 3 numbers for the callout name. No slurs, cuss words, or stupidly long words.
Callout format: Example-123
Callout example, minimum: Sass-4
Callout example, Maximum: Sanic Panic-558

Also, you must read the articles and rules (including official rules set by staff) that I mentioned, and be serious for the application you send. If I decline it for not being serious, you cannot have another chance. You can only change your callout once per day. You must also mention your rp name and callout in the police radio once the application is accepted to be able to link your name and callout. NEVER EVER MENTION YOUR RP NAME IN THE POLICE RADIO AFTER THE CALLOUT HAS BEEN LINKED TO YOUR RP NAME FOR THE DAY
(by serious I mean be official, but jokey callouts that follow ooc rules and my rules are fine. Sanic Panic can be used, if you like. xD)

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Not official Police Department. Moved to Other Services.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.