Throlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

banner.png
"We up all night to get lucky." - Daft Punk

APPLICATION STATUS: OPEN

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to Daft Punk! Daft Punk is an organization whose main premises is to have fun, although at times we must be mature... We believe that the server should be fun and thrilling to all through the companionship of a crew. We here at Daft Punk idolize members with loyalty, trust, and teamwork to fit within our ranks. We look out for each other, provide for each other, and work for each other...

Welcome...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

REQUIREMENTS

You must be able to afford the uniform before applying.

You must have over $20,000 in your bank.

You must abide by the uniform at all times.

You must be proficient in at least 2 skills (above level 25).

You must own a vehicle.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ORGANIZATION MEMBERS RULES

1) As a D.J you’re required to follow all orders given by your superiors.

2) As a D.J you may NOT speak over each other on the radio, Daft Punk are very organized and do not condone immature behavior.

3) As a D.J you’re given a uniform you MUST follow at all times this includes the suit, tie, headwear, Car Color and underglow.

4) As a D.J you are expected to be polite with everyone you meet, any disrespect towards anyone has the ability to hurt Daft Punks reputation. However, this may be broken if someone has not paid their debt or is at war with Daft Punk.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranks:

Daft Punk Leader:
Tristan King
&
Kali Zinguri

DJ:
Ryan Antonio
Mike Rogers

Groupies:
N/A

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Format:

Steam Name:
Characters Name:
Player Level:
--------------------------------

Meet Requirements?:

Why do you want to join Daft Punk? (1 paragraph minimum):
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clothing Requirements for Members:

Groupies:
"Grey and Black Open Suit with Headphones"

DJ's
"Whatever suit you want with the Thomas Punk Helmet"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Driving this road down to paradise
Letting the sunlight into my eyes
Our only plan is to improvise
And it's crystal clear that I don't ever want it to end
If I had my way, I would never leave
Keep building these random memories
Turning our days into melodies"

-Daft Punk

Last edited: