DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So, you probably have seen me around the server now as I have returned. I wanted to wait until I had gotten comfortable but now I will be having a full return into the community. I don't want to get into any beef this time and simply am here to RP. A lot of my good friends have left but I am sure there are more that I can make so let's just have fun. We have Monoford around the corner which I am excited for which hopefully I can return as a mentor in the future.

For those of you who do not know who I am my RP name is Juan Lopez, I have been on here since February 2nd of 2018 so a little over a year and left back in February of this year. While I am not an OG, I still have many friends that are and most of which have left but it is still fun with the newer people. I am an Ex-Mentor back in 9/17/18 - 10/28/18 and still hold up to trying to help anyone I possibly can.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ew go away. Nah seriously, glad to see you're back and "not an OG"? wtf are you on about. You played here for more than a year, I consider you an OG.

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back! :)

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono